CHAPTER 44

Its Monday. The ball for announcing Aless becoming Don is on the coming Saturday. Its crazy to think im with the Don. heh.

Lara is coming from London today. Im really excited, she's super fun and she's kinda wild and does spontaneous things and pushes me to have fun, we've gotten in trouble before but its always so fun.

Im in our bathroom, doing my makeup. I brought all my things to Aless's room a few days ago and its really great. It feels like we're married.

Although, Im still keeping my closet because i have alot of clothes and i wanted to keep the more dressy items there so they dont get crowded.

"Baby, Lara will be arriving soon we should go down" Aless says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you, bella" I smile.

"I love you too, Aless." i say and turn in his arms to face him. "how soon? I need help picking out what to wear" I pout. He kisses my lips.

"Dont pout, come" he leads me to our closet. "that dress" he points to a short, sleeve less white dress.

"Oh that workss! thenkss" i say doing a little ss sound

"Oh that workss! thenkss" i say doing a little ss sound. I go to the bathroom and change then we walk downstairs.

"ALAIA!" I hear a squeal and i look to see Lara running to me and hugging me, almost making me fall back.

"Careful" Aless grunts.

"Oh my, I missed you, you got prettier, and i love your dress, is Alessandro your daddy now, ohhh we have so much to discuss" she squeals excitedly and i giggle.

"hi Lara" I say as she grins.

"Youre so cuteee, Alessandro youre so scary, how did you get this cutie" She says sassily and i giggle more.

We all walk to the living room and talk some more.

~

Its 10 pm. Im in mine and Aless's room, watching Netflix. I hear a knock and before i can say anything, Lara walks in.

"We have to go somewhere, I. Am. So. Bored. ughhh" she says and lays down on my bed.

"Where? Im bored too, but we're not allowed to go out without one of the guys of a guard." She scoffs.

"babe, you always follow the rules, come onnnnn, i have these gorgeous dresses and they need to be worn to the club or they'll dieeee" she says dramatically.

"A club? ive never been though" i say hesitantly.

"Come onnnn, lets goo it'll be fun, we'll take one of the 100 cars and be back before the guys, no one will know. Lets gooo" she says dragging me out.

~

"Wow, you look sexy girlfriend" Lara says.

"Thanks, you look really good too, but are you sure this is okay? " I ask

"Yeahhh, you look great, promise" she says finishing up her makeup.

Im wearing a black two piece, its a little revealing but still cute.

"Okay, we have to go and get one of the cars, then you'll use that innocent face to get us through security and we'll be all set" she says and i nod nervously

We both sneak down the stairs and towards the door, but we suddenly stop as we see zia bianca talking to the help.

"Oh no, back door!" I say and we quickly make our way out the back door and get out.

~
We managed to get a car and get out of the estate.

"Lets go partayyyyy" Lara says as she drives.

Im nervous but also really excited.

~

"Laia, lets go get some drinksss" Lara says dragging me to the bar.

"but ive never had alcohol before and-" i start

"Come onnn, youre 18, youre legal lets do this, live a little!" she says.

"okay! lets do it!" is say getting excited. This is so bad i feel naughty.

**********

ZARA

hiiii, thankyew all so much for reading and voting, it is so amazing to see you interact with the book, and the three comments ive gotten so far made me too freakin happy, thankyewww.

alsooo, ive edited all the chapters, ill put edited at the end of each tew, oji byee