CHAPTER 42

Its 3 in the afternoon. Im in the sunroom, just thinking. I think im okay now, i mean he is sorry and i get his reasoning and he said he didn't mean to hurt me so its fine. Although i am going to use this and get him to take me shopping tomorrow. heh.

"Bambina?" I hear Aless and sit up on the couch. I look at him and he walks towards me. "Alaia, Im so sorry baby, it wasn't my intention to make it hurtful, i didn't even think about it like that before mama explained it to me, I feel horrible amore, forgive me" he says and hands me a bouquet of flowers.

I smile. "Its okay, i just dont want you to do that again please, i felt very ew" I tell him and he nods. "Thankyou for these" I say and smell my flowers.

"Sì never again baby, i should think about my actions" He says. "I love you little baby, im sorry" He says and I shake my head.

"I know a way we'll both feel better" I say cheekily. He smiles.

"what's that baby?" he asks me smirking. I giggle.

"You're taking me shopping tomorrow, signore" I say play.

"Ofcourse signora, whatever you say" he says and we both laugh. "You didn't have breakfast, did you eat after?" he asks me. uh oh. i just shake my head no. "baby, you have to eat, come" he says and leads me to the kitchen.

"I wanna make a cake" I say as I eat the sandwich I made myself and Aless.

"Make a cake then" he says putting his plate on the sink.

"Chocolate cake with a mint flavoured frosting" I say and he kisses me on the head. "Can we go to the store to buy the things i need?" I ask as he rests his head on my shoulder, face in my neck.

"Sì baby" he says and breathes in deeply then exhales.

"That tickles stop it" I giggle amd he chuckles.

"Can we go lay down? I missed you today" he says, his voice is muffled

"are you asking if we can go cuddle?" I ask playfully. He groans and i giggle. "Im joking, yes id love to lay down" I giggle standing up, he rolls his eyes but follows me. We go to his room and lay down. "I didn't get any sleep i might take a nap" I say, yawning as i cuddle into his chest. he hums.

"I didn't either, it fucking sucks sleeping without you in my arms" he mumbles. I smile and feel myself falling asleep.

~

I wake up and feel something on my tummy. I look down and see Aless's arm wrapped around me tightly. I look at his cute face and smile. I kiss the corner of his lips. He just stirs a little then settles. I look at the time. Its half past five. I still wanna bake a cake.

"Aless" i whisper. Literally nothing happened. I kiss his cheek, then his chin, then his other cheek, then his jaw. He grunts and i giggle and wait for him to open his eyes, when he doesn't i kiss all over his face.

"Babygirl, stop" he husks. I giggle. What can I do? oh! I get up and straddle him then kiss his jaw and downwards. "Don't start what you cant finish little baby" he says in a deep voice opening his eyes. I giggle more.

"I can finish it big adult" i say playfully. his eyes darken. Suddenly he rolls us over and i am under him. He starts kissing me and i whine out my approval. After a about 10 minutes, he suddenly stops.

"Baby, if we dont stop now I wont be able to stop" he pants. I blush.

"b-but i-i want too" i say breathless and flustered. His eyes widen.

"Mio amore, you aren't ready" he says caressing my face.

"Aless please" I beg and his eyes darken even more. He whispers a fuck and attacks my neck.

~

We just did a thing. Well- he did a thing. Im in the bathroom. His bathroom. I am so embarrassed right now. Oh god I did something sexual. I dont even know what you call doing it.

"Alaia? baby youve been in there for a while, is everything okay?" I hear Aless say through the door.

"Yea im fine" i say.

"baby, im sorry if i hurt you, did i rush you? amore please come out, what's wrong?" oh no he sounds so worried, im so mean. I quickly unlock the door and walk out.

"Aless, no, y-you didn't, im just uh a little s-shy right now, im sorry for being mean" I say and he lets out a sigh.

"no baby dont apologise" he says and kisses my head.

"I-I really liked it" I say blushing furiously. He chuckles.

"Im glad amore, you wanna go get cake ingredients, sì?" I nod and he smirks and kisses me.

***************

ZARA

Okay so i hate smut, like it makes me cringe and I always thought why writers even mention it, but i realized that i have to mention it if i wanted to show their relationship moving forward, so im sorry if its weird and makes no sense, i dont know, ehhhhhhh sowyyy