CHAPTER 57

Its 11 pm. We are back at the mansion now, Aless is officially the Don. Im dating the Don. I am so proud of him, I always hear how much work he has put in to earn this, and I really think he's earned it, i love him so much and I think he'll be a great don.

"Baby, have you seen a file, its all black, i put it there on that table" Aless says, pointing to the coffee table in our room, as im infront of the mirror.

"Oh, yea its in your night stand drawer, i didn't want it sitting out" I tell him, taking out my hair pins. I like to clean around randomly.

He kisses my temple and walks out with the file. He returns 5 minutes later, closing the door.

"Aless" I whine and he chuckles.

"yes baby" he asks, walking closer.

"Ive been trying to reach the darned zip for hourss, open itt" I whine again, referring to the zip on the back of my dress. He slowly pulls it down, placing soft kisses down my back and I accidentally let out a moan/squeak, making me blush and him snicker.

"Stop, i need to take of my makeup." I say and leave him to go to the bathroom.

"Babygirl" I hear Aless call a few minutes later. He walks into the bathroom, in only black sweatpants. he is so mm. I turn and hum for him to continue. "We should go out tomorrow" he says and i furrow my eyebrows.

"Like a date? why?" I ask and he raises his eyebrow teasingly. I roll my eyes. "oh you know what i meann, yes Don De Marco, i will go on a date with you" I say dramatically, making him chuckle, and kiss me roughly.

We continue for a while and i pull away.

"I- I wanna do i-t." I say and his eyes widen. "Please" i add and bite my lip, making him look at it.

"Baby, are you sure? We dont have too amore-" he says.

"I want too though, im sure Aless i promise." i say. I am sure, the other night we almost did, but he talked me out of it by saying he doesn't wanna rush me, but right now, i know i want to.

"Okay, I love you, just know that we dont have to okay?" he says, i smile and lean up to kiss him hard.

ALESS'S POV

I wake up with my little baby on top of me, sleeping peacefully. Last night was fucking amazing. Sex has never been that good for me, she is so amazing, my little vixen. I smile and brush her hair. She's naked under the sheets and its hard for me to control myself.  (eeeeee cringy cringy im sorryyyy)

Im taking her out to a restaurant for dinner, then im going to take her to the beach which she loves, i setting up lights and stuff there. Im going to make her mine forever. Im going to ask her to marry me and make me the happiest man.

The little baby stirs in my arms and lets out little mewls. They are the cutest fucking sounds ever. She does that everytime she wakes up, i dont think she knows. I smile and kiss all over her face making her let out a sleepy giggle.

"Stopp" she giggles and i smile and stop as she looks up and i kiss her.

"I have to go into the office for a bit, be ready by 7 babygirl okay?" I tell her she nods but pouts. "dont pout, whats wrong?" i ask.

"You have to leave now?" she asks sadly. I shake my head

"No baby, later i want to cuddle my sexy little baby right now." i tease making her whine and hide here red face. I chuckle.

~

Im at my office, well papa's office but now mine, in the warehouse. I very reluctantly left Alaia this morning and i cannot wait for tonight. I hear a knock and call for whoever it is to enter.

Niccolo walks in and i gesture for him to sit and we spend the next hour discussing business. Once we are done, he speaks up,

"So, tonight is it for you brother, she could kill your whipped ass with the word no." He chuckles as papa and zio Tonio walk in.

"Niccolo, dont tease my boy, she'll say yes son, im sure." Papa says and I nod.

I asked Zio Tonio a few days ago he was happy but still gave me warnings aswell as papa, but they were both real happy. And mama, she screamed so loud, i went fucking deaf.

I hope all goes well.