CHAPTER 22

I open my small hand carry and grab the loungewear set i brought and take a shower before getting dressed.

As I walk out my room, Aless walks out his, in sweats and a black t-shirt

As I walk out my room, Aless walks out his, in sweats and a black t-shirt. He looks at me up and down and I squirm under his gaze.

"sei così fottutamente sexy che mi stai uccidendo" He says in a very deep voice.
(you're so fucking hot you're killing me)

I blush and look down as he chuckles.

"Come neonata, lets have dinner" he says taking my hand and leading me downstairs. This place is a maze.

As we walk down the last few steps, zia Shaina looks at our hands and squeals. I look confused as zio Vince says something to her and she bites her lip to conceal her smile and turns away. I look up at Aless and he doesn't seem too bothered so i let it go.

"cena!" We hear zia Bianca say from the dining hall. Its just as I remembered it.
(dinner)

Aless leads me to sit near zio Vince at the head of the table, pulls my chair out for me and takes a seat beside me.

"Wow, zia, you made alot" Christiano says looking at the table full of food. Zia Bianca just smiles and everyone starts eating and cathing up. Its nice to be back

~
Its now midnight and we're all sitting in the lounge area, talking. Im so sleepy, I lean my head against Aless's shoulder and close my eyes.

"Are you sleepy little baby?" He whispers in my ear. I mumble a yes in response and snuggle closer. I hear him say something loudly then I feel him gently shake me. I open my eyes a little. "Come lets get you into bed" he says. I stand up and lean on him as he walks me to my room.

I stop at the stairs and whine.

"I dont wanna walk anymore im tiredd" I say to him. I squeal as I feel him pick me up and carry me. I look up at him "hi" I grin.

"hi, baby" he replies, amused.

"Thankyou for helping me" I say sleepily, putting my in his neck. I hear him take a sharp breath. "Youre the nicest tough guy ever" I say. I dont remember much after that.

I wake up the next morning in my new bed. I look at the time. I have time for breakfast with everyone. I get out of bed and quickly put on a light summer dress. I love little dresses.

Once im done i go into the bathroom to put on light makeup

Once im done i go into the bathroom to put on light makeup. I hear a knock then my door open.

"Bambina?" I hear his deep voice and a smile spreads on my face. I walk out to see him looking around.

"hi!" I say to him smiling.

"hi, babygirl, you look beautiful" he says and I blush.

"Isn't my dress so cute?" I ask excitedly.

He smiles. "Sì, you and your dress are very cute." he smirks. I roll my eyes. "lets go to breakfast?" he asks me and i nod pinning my long wavy hair.

"Good Morning!" I say to everyone in the dining room

"Good Morning!" I say to everyone in the dining room. I hear lots of responses.

"What are your plans today, tesoro?" Zio asks me lovingly.

"Mm i dunno" I shrug. "Im pretty tired, and I know you guys are gonna be busy, maybe ill read something."

"Hm, thats good, you can use the library if you dont already have something in mind" he tells me. Oh the library! I remember the huge shelves of pretty books. Zia Shaina loves to read the library was a present from zio. I nod and continue eating.

~

All the men had to leave. They had to attend to business. The office building is on the estate premises, they just like to keep them separate. Zia Shaina and Bianca are having lunch with some friends in the city. So that leaves me. They asked me if I wanted to come but what would i do with ladies?

So I go to the library and look for something to read. Once I have it, I walk to my favourite room in the estate. I remember showing zio a room in a cartoon saying, 'if i was a princess, this would be in my castle'. A few days later he surprised me with the sun room. A beautiful room made up of windows entirely. The sun shines in during the day and the moon at night. I love it. I sit down and start reading and get lost in the world of fantasy.

 I sit down and start reading and get lost in the world of fantasy