CHAPTER 19

ALESS'S POV

As soon as i stop at the runway, she all but runs out. The whole way hear she just kept looking out the window. I feel guilty for being rude to her. This is my problem, i get angry way too easily, and ive never had feelings for anyone, so this is also new to me. Ill have to apologise to her. Maybe buy her chocolate.

I am about to board the plane when I hear two cars pull up, I see all the boys, papa, zio Tonio, and another man i dont recognize. They walk over and papa comes to me.

"Aless, this is Adrian, he's the youngest attorney on our team, he'll be travelling with us, I have some business to discuss. Adrian, the future Don." Papa introduces and he puts out his hand for me to shake. I do. Yes the jet is big but I like my privacy. No outsiders so im a little pissed. But whatever.

As we all enter the plane my eyes search for the little baby but i dont see her.

"Ms. Romano said she was tired so she went to the room in the back to sleep" The attendant informs. Shit is she that upset?

Zio nods in acknowledgement and walks with papa and the lawyer to the front.

"Ms. Romano?" The stupid boy asks. Why the fuck does he care?

"Oh Alaia, my daughter" Zio informs him to which he nods. Bastardo.

I take a seat, alone in hopes that when she wakes up, she'll sit with me. Once we take off and are okay to walk around, Nick comes and sits beside me.

"che cosa hai fatto?"  he asks me, lighting a smoke. This bastard knows me too well.
(what did you do)

"I told her to shut up" I say sighing loudly.

"Woah, thats bad with a girl, but Alaia is really sensitive, why would you do that" he asks me like im dumb.

"I asked her where we are and then she started talking about how we need to go on a date and get to know eachother before there is a we and I got pissed" I tell him running my hand through my hair.

"She isn't wrong?" he asks me.

"I know that, I lose my temper like a little bitch okay, im fucked" I tell him gritting my teeth. Niccolo is my bestfriend since diapers, i tell him everything, and he knows me well so he understands me.

"You arent fucked, she's a sweet girl, im sure she'll forgive your sorry ass" he tells me.

"She spent the whole ride here looking out the window, now she's in there, how do i apologise?" I ask him.

"She probably just needs space, she's really a princess, zio treats her like a fragile little girl, hell we all do, she isnt used to harsh words and I know you're my bestfriend, but hurt her again Aless ill have your balls, don or not." He says getting up to walk away. I let his words sit. She's probably really sad.

Good going, you arent even dating and she's sad because of you. Fuck I hope she didn't cry, that would make me sad, and i dont get sad. Fuck i fucked up.

~

Its been 5 hours, she hasnt come out yet. Should I go in? Did she eat something? As Im thinking I hear the door open and see my neonata come out of the room as she's walking up, not sparing me a glance, the little lawyer walks out of the restroom. Ofcourse.

"Oh hi, you must be Ms. Romano" he says in his disgusting American accent.
(No offence to american accents, hes just mad, im sorry if you do get offended)

"Alaia, hi, you are?" My angel says in her small sweet voice its a little croaky though.

"Alaia, its a beautiful name, im Adrian Davidson, im on Mr. De Marco's law team." he tells her. Yes my baby does have a beautiful name.

"Oh, thats cool. Its nice to meet you Mr. Davidson" she smiles sweetly.

"Oh its Adrian, do you wanna sit with me, we got done with the paperwork hours ago, im bored" he says. I clench my jaw. Fuck this shit. As she's about to reply, i get up and go towards them with Nick giving me a look.

"Bambina, can I talk to you?" I ask my little baby. She looks up at me and I see how tired she looks. A pang of guilt hits me. She nods slightly giving a smile to Adrian.

"Excuse us, Adrian" I
she says politely as I lead her back into the room.