CHAPTER 24

ALAIA'S POV

We've been driving for about 25 minutes. Im excited for this date, its my first date ever. Should I tell him? No thats just weird. Should I?

"What are you thinking tesoro?" I hear Aless ask me. I turn to look at him. oops.

"Oh nothing, just random things" I tell him nervously.

"bambina, I know all your little expressions. i know when your thinking you stare off into space. When your contemplating your fingers do a little dance. Now, tell me" he says making me look at him and smile. He's so cute to notice the littlest things.

"T-this is my first date.. ever" I tell him looking at my hands in my lap. I see his large hand cover both of mine.

"Why is that a bad thing? Im glad youre mine and you'll only ever be mine." He says looking over and I smile. "Besides, ive never asked anyone on a date either, so this is my first date too." he tells me.

"Really?" he nods. "Wow I wouldn't of guessed that" I tell him grinning.

"Why not?" he asks also smiling.

"You knowww, you're attractive and pretty, I thought you'd have lots of girlfriends" I say.

"No bambina, no one but you has ever made me wanna settle" He says sweetly. Awwwww.

"Aww lessy you're so cuteee" I say reaching over and pinching his cheek.

"Cute?" he asks feigning offence. "Babygirl im anything but cute, you'll see. I roll my eyes as he pulls into a parking lot. "We're here" he says getting out and then helping me out aswell. Im excited.

ALESS'S POV

As we walk into the restaurant, the manager spots me and scurries to lead us to our table. Everyone knows us in Italy. Even the police answers to us. We're bad guys, yea, but i love it. As he leads us to our table I pull out Alaia's chair for her and she takes a seat. She looks too damn good. I take my own seat across from her.

"Do you like it kitten?" I ask her, referring to the place.

"Oh, yes its beautiful, and im hungry too" She says like a little baby. See? The 'girls' ive been with wouldn't even touch anything to eat infront of men. Its probably because all i did was sleep around like a whore.

"Mm, well baby, according to Angelo, they have really good food, youre in luck" I say to her and she smiles.

"buonasera con cosa posso iniziare?" The waiter comes out of nowhere, definitely startling my baby a little. stupido.
(good evening what can i start you off with?)

I look over at my baby to see her looking at the menu. I already know I want pasta. I look at the waiter to see him looking at my babygirl like a fucking moron.

"non fissarla cazzo" I spit making my little baby look up confused and the boy immediately look at me in fear. I shake my head at her. "What do you want bambina" I ask her.
(dont fucking stare at her)

"Ill have the mushroom cream pasta" She says sweetly, smiling at me.

"Prenderemo entrambi la pasta ai funghi" I say to him coldly.
(we'll both have the mushroom pasta)

"Per favore" my sweet angel says to the asshole.
(please)

"che dire delle bevande signore?" He asks to me directly now. Good, he learned.
(what about drinks, sir?)

"Can I have Grape juice?" She asks me. Shit i dont think they'll have that

"I dont think they'll have that baby, sorry." I tell her.

"Oh no its okay, avrò solo acqua" She says to the waiter in her beautiful accent. I love when she speaks Italiano.
(ill just have water)

"prenderò una coca" I tell him, dismissively.
(ill have coke). he nods and leaves us alone.

"Why were you being so mean, he was so scared." Alaia asks putting her cheeks in her palms, elbows on the table. Cutie.

"He was staring at whats mine, he deserved it" I say looking at her.

"Ohh, i like possessive" she says winking at me. Well well, not so innocent after all.

**********
ZARA

hi again, so i wrote it in both their pov's cuz why not. I usually love the cutesy romantic stuff in the manz pov, but I wanted to show how Alaia feels teww. Also my friend asked me how to say Alaia.
Its A-Lay-A.

Oki byee, thanks fo readin