CHAPTER 32

ALESS'S POV

I pick Alaia up and carry her out the back door with Stephano and Matteo covering me, and Christiano and Angelo dragging the russian mutt behind us. Nick is letting papa and everyone know so we can leave.

My baby is shaking and whimpering in my arms, breaking my heart into a million pieces again and again. Stephano and Matteo shoot some russian men who stand outside probably waiting for their pathetic leader. I feel Alaia jump at the loud sounds.

I hold her tighter and get into a car with Stephano and Matteo.

"Fuck what just happened" Matteo mumbles looking at Alaia's trembling body sadly.

"Im gonna kill that son of a bitch" Stephano mumbles with venom as the car speeds to the estate.

~
We reach the estate and I move to get out of the car but startle the little baby in my arms. I sigh and carry her inside and upto my room with mama, papa and Zio Tonio following with the others. Chris and Angelo are at the warehouse, probably tying the russian trash.

"mio dolce bambino, va tutto bene tesoro"  Mama whispers sadly as she holds Alaia close as she is on my bed. She continues to sob and I clench my jaw.
(my sweet baby, its okay darling)

Zio Tonio looks furious. They all are comforting my little baby, and i walk out to call Chris. Once Im done with the call, papa, zio Dante and zio Tonio walk out.

"Quella feccia russa osa toccare mia figlia, torturare a morte il bastardo topo Alessandro"  Papa spits with venom dripping from his tone. I nod and rub my temples.
(That russian scum dare touch my daughter, torture the rat bastard to death Alessandro)

"Aless, Alaia ha bisogno di te in questo momento, vai da lei, vedremo tutti quel figlio di puttana domani figliolo" Zio Dante says to me, patting zio Tonio's shoulder who looks tired.
(Aless, Alaia needs you right now, go to her, we'll all see the son of a bitch tomorrow son).

"Ti prometto zio che farò pagare quel figlio di puttana"  I say to zio Tonio.
(I promise you uncle i will make that motherfucker pay)

"So che lo farai ragazzo, continua ad essere lì per lei"  he says patting my shoulder as they all walk away hollering for mama and zia.
(I know you will boy, go on be there for her)

As I walk into my room I see Alaia on the bed with silent tears still running down her face. Zia gives me a sad look walking out and mama comes to me.

"Ill send up some food, try to make her eat something, sì?" she asks me. Her tone is sad and gloomy making me even more angry. I nod and she leaves.

I walk towards my bed and sit down beside the fragile baby. She looks up at me with tears pooling in her eyes. A sob racks through her body as she looks at me and cries.

"Shh baby, its okay, you're okay babygirl, i got you, Im so sorry baby, so fucking sorry" I say sadly as I hold her to my chest and stroke her back. She sobs louder.

"I was so scared Aless, he was dirty a-and mean and he wouldn't let me g-go, and he called me n-names, i hate him, Aless, h-he's a bad man" She sobs into me. I clench my jaw.

"I know baby, im sorry, i shouldn't have left your side, im so sorry baby, he will pay bambina, i swear to you" I say to her. She nods and I continue holding her.

After about 10 minutes she thankfully calms down and I pull her to look at me. Her face is flushed and her lips swollen and pouty. She manages to look cute after all that crying.

"Do you wanna change pretty baby?" I ask her. She sniffles and nods. I stand up.

"can you bring me the purple fuzzy set?" she asks me sweetly. I nod and bend down.

"Can I kiss you baby?" I ask her. She giggles and nods. Thank God she's better now. I kiss her hot, plump lips for a minute or two then walk across the hall to get her pyjamas.

When I come back i see her looking at her wrist

When I come back i see her looking at her wrist. I look closer and my body tenses as I see a bruise on her little wrist.

"Im going to give him bruises he can never recover from neonata, he's going die a slow, painful death, i promise you" I say to her, sitting down. She looks up and nods.

"If you dont actually kill him..." she starts and trails off.

"then he kills me baby, thats the only end" I tell her. Shes too sweet for this cruel life, even though that bitch hurt and scared her, she doesn't want me to kill him, but i will, i have to.

She nods. I hand her the shorts and shirt and she goes into my bathroom to change and wash up.

"Aless?" I hear her call for me from inside the bathroom.

I walk out of the closet, in only sweatpants.

"Sì baby?" I ask. She peaks her little head out and I see her bare shoulder, with her pink bra strap. She blushes when she sees me shirtless. I smirk.

"Can I borrow a shirt i dont wanna wear the small top" she pouts. I nod and walk to my closet and get her a black shirt.

She comes out later looking so fucking cute in my large shirt. "I like you in my clothes baby" I tell her, smirking as she playfully swats me. "since you're wearing my shirt, can I sleep without one?" I ask her smiling boyishly at her. She blushes and nods. i hold her tight and we both fall asleep.

************

ZARA

Its s longggg chapter but i didn't wanna divide it into two so eh