CHAPTER 39

Leonardo and I were really great friends, we had so much fun together. Im also really good friends with Lara, his little sister. She's 20, Leo is 23.

One time, when we were 9, he even said infront of everyone how he would marry me, and take me to England forever.

When Jen met him, she said he likes me. I told her we had been friends forever, but she said she was sure. I dont feel like that about him so I hope its not true, it would take away a friend of mine. I shake my head to get rid of the bad thoughts.

Ive been in the kitchen with both my zia's helping with dinner. Im making brownies to have as dessert, ill serve it with icecream and chocolate syrup too. As we work, we talk about Zia Siena and Zio David and all our memories with them.

Once we're done, we call everyone to dinner and sit down to eat.

"Its delicious tesoro" Zio Dante says to zia Bianca lovingly, I smile at how cute they are. She says grazie.

"Oh and Alaia made dessert too" She tells everyone. And I hear oh's.

"Thats great, I have something to discuss aswell so we'll sit in the living room and talk after dinner, si?" Zio Vince says making everyone nod.

~
Everyone has gone to freshen up before dessert. Im in the kitchen, almost done with it just need to scoop the icecream. Ill do that after i change.

As Im standing infront of my mirror tying my hair in a ponytail, i see Aless walk in.

"Hi" i say to him

"Hi" i say to him.

"Hi baby, i have to tell you something" he says and I nod for him to continue. "Papa has called us to tell us that he's hosting the ball where he announces me becoming don, in two weeks" he tells me. I tilt my head. "I just wanted to be the one who told you" he adds.

"Aw, thankyou youre very cute" I tell him smiling.

"baby, the only cute one here is you in the little matching set" he says kissing me. I giggle and we make it down. One of the maids help me take out all the cups of dessert and hand them out.

"Mhm, laylay this is so good, damn" Angelo moans and everyone sickers.

"Sì laia, its delicious" Chris mumbles through a mouthful. I giggle and everyone agrees. Aless kisses my temple.

"So Im having the ball to announce Aless becoming Don in two weeks time, Dante and I think its time the boy gets credit for the work he puts in" Zio Vince tells us and cheers are heard. "Alessandro, son, you need to ask an important question" he says to Aless who nods. He stands up and walks over to nick.

"Niccolo, I want you to be my under boss" He says, grinning. The boys all hoot and holler and Nick stands up to give Aless a man hug. I smile at the cute moment.

"Alright well, now its just the actual ball...." They start discussing the details and I just listen in and lean my head against Aless's shoulder.

Its past midnight and we've all just been talking and enjoying some family time. Zio Vince excuses himself and zia first then slowly, we all go up to bed. As I turn to my door, Aless picks me up making me squeal and carries me into his, dropping me on his bed. I giggle.

A few minutes into laying down, im so sleepy my eyelids are droopy. then Aless speaks up.

"So, Leonardo is coming" He says.

"Yeah, im excited, they came to new york a year ago it was fun." i tell him, playing with his large hands. He hums. I feel myself drifting off.