CHAPTER 35

As we're driving my thoughts come back to me.

"Aless?" I say. He hums. "You know how people in relationships do the thing?" I ask him nervously. I want to talk about this, i heard the boys talking a few days ago about how Aless used to go out to clubs with them all the time to 'pick up girls' and i got to thinking, he's probably done it many times, and probably wants to do it again. Would he leave me if we dont do that soon?

He looks over at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Thing?" he asks.

"y-yeah you know, the thing" I say again. How do i explain this without saying the word?

He still looks confused. A second later his face flashes with recognition.

"baby are you talking about sex?" he asks me smirking a little. I blush and look down. "yes baby, what about sex?" he asks me.

"Uh, well d-do you want to do it?" I say the car jolts a little and he looks over, he then pulls up to the side of the road.

"baby where is this coming from? Why are you asking me this?" Aless asks now fully turned to me. I look up nervously biting my lip.

"W-well i mean i know you uh used to do it and stuff so i-i just wanted to know i-if y-you w-wanted to uh-" I stutter.

"baby, baby, calm down amore, tell me exactly what it is thats bothering you" he asks me holding both my hands in his large ones. I look down at our hands.

"I-if im not ready to, you know um do it, would you leave me for someone who is?" I ask him feeling a lump in my throat and my voice getting thick.

"oh babygirl, no amore, never. I would never leave you. And for that reason? Baby listen to me. I dont need to have sex to be with you baby, I-" He stops suddenly looking at me in surprise. "I love you, little baby" He says, my eyes widen.

Oh. My. God.

"R-really?" I ask, my voice cracking. he smiles.

"Sì baby, I love you so much, only you, mio amore, its only you." he says as I let my tears slip out.

"I love you too Aless" i sniffle and he smiles and kisses me deeply. We kiss for a while and I pull away.

"Is it weird for you that ive never uh.... done .. it?" I ask hesitantly.

"What? No baby, i told you, im so glad youre mine and you'll only ever be mine. Im the luckiest fucking man alive to be the only one who gets to make you mine baby." he tells me sweetly. I nod and smile at him.

"im sorry i didn't wanna ruin our vacation, its just been bothering me" I say to him shyly as i wipe my cheeks dry.

"no neonata, im glad you can talk to me when something is bothering you." He says and pecks my lips. i smile at him. "So can I go now, you ok?" he asks me. I nod. For the rest of the drive, Aless had his hand on my thigh in a comforting way.

~

We just reached the Paradise Beach resort. Its on the 'San Vito Lo Capo' beach and its apparently really nice. Matteos birthday party was here a few years ago. Aless gives the keys to the valet and leads me into the hotel, a bell boy following with our two small bags.

"ciao, cosa posso fare per te stasera?" The guy at the check in asks me. Why wont he look at Aless? He smiles at me. I smile back and feel Aless's grip on my waist tighten.
(hello what can I do for you tonight?)

"avremo una stanza vista mare" Aless grits out making the mans eyes snap towards Aless at the intimidating tone and voice. His eyes widen in recognition as he quickly starts typing on his computer.
("we'll have a beachfront view room" )

"subito signore" he says avoiding eye contact.
(right away sir)

He hands Aless a key card and tells the bell boy to lead us up. As we go into the Elevator Aless speaks up,

"Did you see the audacity of that man? We are clearly together still his eyes are fixed on you like a fucking lunatic." He spits angrily. I frown.

"Please dont be angry, it'll ruin our night" I say softly hoping i dont trigger him. He looks down at me and sighs.

"Sorry baby, i didn't mean to, im sorry." He says. I grin making him smile aswell. I hope the bell boy doesn't speak english.

The elevator doors open and the guy walks out and leads us to our room.