CHAPTER 28

ALESS'S POV

My little baby is sticking her head out of the window. She's so adorable i could eat her. As I near the store, she looks at it and closes the glass.

"Brrbrrbrrbrrbrrr" she makes a weird sound with her lips puckered. I laugh.

"baby what are you doing?" I say as i park.

"i dunno" she shrugs. I chuckle and get out of the car. I jog to her side and help her out. We walk into the store and i let her walk infront of me as she leads me to an aisle. Sanitary stuff. She goes to a pack of something and grabs it then turns to me.

"Slushy?" she asks with her big innocent eyes. I smile and go closer to her and lean down to kiss her plump lips. Once I pull away she smiles at me shyly. I smirk and lead her to the back where the machines are. I grab the largest cup and turn to see her eyes widen.

"Its so big Aless!!" she squeals. Running up to me, taking it and going to the machine. She starts filling it up with the purple liquid. Once she's done she turns to me sipping and grinning.

"baby you're so fucking cute" i say and kiss her temple. She giggles.

"can I get a hot pack?" she asks me in her little voice. I turn to her.

"ofcourse baby, i dont know where that would be though" she looks around then walks to the other side of the store. She grabs a box and comes to me.

"hold this for me?" she asks. cutie. I nod and follow as she walks to the front then suddenly stops and turns. "can I get chocolate!?" she jumps as if just remembering she can have some. I nod and laugh as she runs to the display of chocolate.

She grabs a Hersheys mint bar and turns to me and grins.

"thats all?" i ask, "bambina get some more si?" she grins and grabs a bag of m&ms and another one of lindnt bon bons.

"oh! can we go home and watch a movie while we eat snacks?" she asks me pausing from her purge. I smile.

"Sì, gattina" i say. She quickly turns and grabs pringles from behind us.

"Aless what chocolate do you like?" she asks distractedly, looking at the chocolate.

"whatever you like is fine baby" i tell her amused at how much concentration she's giving to some chocolate.

"a bag of lil cadbury's it is" she mumbles bending to grab it and giving me a perfect view of her ass. Jesus Christ you perv. "okay lets go payyy" she drags out as she starts walking to the counter.

"il tuo totale è 27" the man tells me and i hand him my card.
(your total is 27)

"grazie" my baby says as we walk out.
"what movie are we watching" she asks me slurping her drink.

"mm, i don't know baby, what do you wanna watch?" I ask her back.

"have you seen mean girls?" she asks

"no?" it comes out as a question. I hear her gasp.

"oh my goodness Aless! Its a classic we need to watch it" she tells me her eyes getting big. Such a little baby.

"ok then, we will"

~

We're in Alaia's room now. Im in bed on my phone and she's in her closet. Apparently on her 'lady days', she gets 'hot flashes' so she wanted to change out of the warm pjs.

She walks out and my breathing hitches. Fuck shes so hot its killing me.

"look i didn't even remember i had these and i found them when i was doing my closet

"look i didn't even remember i had these and i found them when i was doing my closet. Aren't they so cute?" she asks happily while grabbing the remote.

"i think those would be called sexy, neonata" I say as i look at her. I watch as her cheeks become red.

"Aless!" she says glaring at me

"what? its true, come here give me kisses" i say to her. when the fuck did i become so damn soft.

"its inappropriate" she says as she climbs on the bed. I hum and hold her close to me.

She starts explaining the movie to me as it goes on, i just focus on her little nose and big beautiful greens and her plump red lips. Once the movie finishes, she snuggles into me and we both fall into a peaceful sleep in each others hold. I have never felt so content.

************

ZARA

hii, so i dunno if 27 euros is too much or too little for the stuff they bought, so im sorry and alsoo those are my favourite chocolates i dunno if you can get them all in Italy.

oki byee ty fo readin♡