CHAPTER 51

ALESS'S POV

Mama asks Alaia if she's okay but instead of replying, i watch in horror as her tiny little body starts falling limp and i flash across the room to catch her from the fall.

"ALAIA" i hear multiple shouts as i gently pick her up.

"Take her up to the room, ill call Doug" Nick rushes out as I walk quickly.

~

I watch as Doug checks her up.

"She's on an empty stomach. Looks like she didn't eat all day and then strained herself further with some stress. She's not too healthy as is, I suggest a regular check up for a week." He says scribbling in his note book. He hands me a piece of paper. "Those are supplements, ill visit everyday for the next week, and we'll run some tests at the end to see if she's better." I nod and Matt escorts him out. He's a friend.

I look at my fragile baby. She looks so small and frail. And its all my fucking fault. Because i have zero control and because i dont deserve her, i never will.

~

I wake up to a soft whimper. I shoot up to see Alaia sitting up. Its morning now. I quickly ring Nick to call doug as I approach her. Mama walks in too.

"Oh! Baby, you're up, my darling baby, dont scare me like that, you're too young to need doctors" Mama says as she carefully holds my baby.

"W-what happened?" she asks. Her voice sounds raspy, i hate that i did that.

"What happened is that you didn't eat, all day, then took stress, its not healthy to do that Laia" comes Dougs voice. She looks up and manages a small smile.

"hi Doug" she rasps. He chuckles and reaches the bed setting down his things. He does a check up and talks to mama about her diet. Basically he asked to just feed her alot.

"Laia, I'll come check on you this week, I want to see progress okay?" he asks her. She nods and smiles at him.

Stephano walks him out as everyone sits around Alaia.

"C-can I be in another room p-please" Her small voice sounds and my heart clenches. She's never going to forgive me. Fuck.

"Ofcourse tesoro, your room would be fine, sì?" Papa asks and she nods. Shit.

~

Its 9 pm. I haven't talked to her all day and its killing me. I cant believe i fucked up so bad. Should I go to her? I should try atleast.

I walk out my door and to hers, then knock. I hear a soft come in and my breath catches. I walk in and see her on the bed.

"Alaia-" I start but she looks up and sighs, cutting me off.

"I dont wanna talk right now Alessandro, i feel weird, its just, i cant right now" she speaks softly and i feel a pang in my chest.

"Just please know that im sorry baby, im so fucking sorry, I-" I stop, i dont know what else to say, it kills me that i caused this space between us, its all me. I sigh defeatedly and walk out.

~

ALAIA'S POV

My eyes water as he leaves. I cant just forgive him, no matter how much I want him to just hold me and tell me everything is okay. I dont know what to do. I lovr him but the things he said, they unacceptable and unforgivable i cant believe he would ever call me that despicable word.

Zia Shaina walks in with a maid, who sets down a tray and walks out.

"I just had dinner" I say scrunching up my face.

"Its brownies and ice cream, princepessa, your favourite" she says grinning and i manage a small smile.

As i eat, she sits down and looks at me smiling. I finish up and sigh.

"Thankyou, it was really good" I try to smile. She sighs.

"Alaia, i know what you're going through is hard, and i want you to know that you can always talk to me, you're like my daughter and I will always be here for you, i want you to have someone, if there is anything you want to say or ask I-"

"I dont know what to do zia, i cant figure out whats right, I love him but his temper and his jealousy just has him making all these rash decisions that always hurt me, and i want to forgive him because i dont want what we have to end but how can I without encouraging him to do something like that again?" I ask her almost crying.

She hugs me and holds me tightly.

"Oh baby, you dont have to feel like you have to forgive him, take your time, healing is so important. You need to figure out what you want, before being with someone" she says. I relax into her hold and feel my self drift off.

********

ZARA

Its ehh, i just dunno if this is what is considered good. I feel bleh