CHAPTER 33

I wake up to unfamiliar covers. All of last nights events flash through my mind and I sigh. I try to get out of Aless’s hold but he grips my waist tighter.

“Where are you going” he husks in his morning voice. I grin. He is so hot hehe.

“bathroom” I tell him in a whisper.

“hurry back” he says and lets me go. I do my business and climb back in bed. 

“hi” I say and he chuckles. 

“Buon Giorno baby” he husks again and I giggle.

“Your voice is so deep, its attractive” I tell him shyly and he laughs.

“Just my voice is attractive?” he asks me playfully.

“mm, your hair is pretty nice too and you have a pretty face” I say and he chuckles again.

“Well baby I like your everything” he tells me.

“Noo you have to specifyy” I whine.

“hm, I like your lips” he says and he kisses them, “and I like your chin” he kisses my chin, “and I like your pretty little neck” he finishes and eaves little kisses all over my neck making me giggle. I gasp as I feel him lightly nip against my skin and suck a little. I let out a weird sound between a whine and a moan. Aless chuckles.

“Oh baby you’re so sensitive” he husks and continues biting. We spend some more time kissing and Aless kissing my neck.

About 20 minutes later, I push against his hard chest. 
“We have to go to breakfast, come onnnnn” I drag out.

“Okay, okay, go change ill be in your room soon, si?” he says to me. I nod and kiss his lips and walk out to change. Once im done showering, as i go to the sink to brush my teeth i hear Aless enter the room. I look up at my reflection and gasp.

"Alessandro De' Marco!!" I shriek.

"What?" he asks walking quickly into the bathroom. I turn to him with wide eyes. "Damn baby" he says as he sees me in just my towel. I glare at him.

"Look at my neck! What if someone sees this, Aless!!" I shriek and whine. I have about 5 different hickey's on the area where my neck connects to my collar bone- area.

"Im sorry baby, they look so fucking hot though" he says and licks his lips. I huff and stomp to my closet with him following.

"Ill just wear a turtle neck" I mumble and glare at him angrily. He laughs and kisses me on my pouted lips then walks out.

I just put on a short skirt and a turtleneck top, I don’t really have any plans today. Once im done I walk out to see Aless sitting on the bed in his usual black suit. 

“So pretty” he says looking at me as we walk out the door

“So pretty” he says looking at me as we walk out the door. I glare at him and he laughs more.

“Morning sweet how are you feeling?” Zia Shaina asks me as we walk into the dining room. I smile.

“I’m better, thankyou” I say to her. She smiles and nods. Papa comes to me and gives me aside hug and a kiss on the head. I look up at him and smile. “Im okay, I promise.” I tell him, not liking his worried expression. We enjoy breakfast and then all the men go to the warehouse. I don’t wanna think about that so I go to Aless’s room and watch Netflix.
~
Its 6 pm and Ive been watching friends. Its my comfort show, it makes me feel better if im ever too anxious. The door pens and Aless walks in. He hasn’t seen me yet so his eyes go to the tv playing Netflix. He then looks toward the bed and when he sees me, he grins.

“Sorry I didn’t feel like being in my room” I tell him shyly.

“NO, I love coming home to you in my bed” he grins and walks closer.

“did you change?” I ask him he nods but dismisses the topic as he kisses me deeply.

“do you wanna gout tonight?” he asks after I pull away. I smile

“Yes! Where?” I ask as he sits beside me.

“We can do something fun then go to dinner?” he suggests. I bob my head up and down.

“We should take a walk at the beach Aless! I’ve always wanted to but who would I go with. We can!” I squeal. 

“Okay baby, whatever you want” he says. I grin. “Lets lay down for a little then we’ll leave, okay?” I nod and snuggle closer to him.