CHAPTER 50

ALAIA'S POV

"What the fuck is going on" Aless growls.

I frown.
"What? Why are you so angr-" im cut of by Aless's harsh voice.

"So you fucking tell me to not worry about him then go and whore yourself out?" he spits. My heart just shattered. I flinch at the word.

"Alessandro what the fuck man" Leo spits behind me.

"Look at you, all dressed up for another man while you act like an innocent in front of me, your dress is so fucking slutty, I cant fuc-" He is cut off by the loud sob that racks through me.

I run quickly past him and up the multiple flights of stairs. I lock myself in one of the many guest rooms and cry. Why did he do that? H-he called me a whore? I thought he loved me. I cant believe it.

My head is pounding and i feel so weak. I cant face him, i dont want to. If I stay here ill have to though. Then ill leave. I make up my mind to go to a hotel for a bit, i desperately need a nap.

~

I managed to get out of the estate without running into him. I dont know what to feel. i cant think straight and i cant stop crying. I soon cry myself to sleep.

~
When I wake up, its dark out, i have a headache and i feel a little nauseous. I sit up in the big, unfamiliar bed as the horrid reality crashes down on me. My eyes water.

I hear my phone ping and i grab it. There are so many missed calls from everyone, papa, zio Vince, zia, Nick, Matt, Chris and him. I sigh. I am so conflicted. Its selfish to worry everyone because of one person. I sigh and decide to head home.

~

I walk inside the house and hear noise in the living room so i walk there.

"Oh Alaia, my sweet" Zia cries as she quickly pulls me to her.

I cant help but cry in her arms. She's been like a mother to me, and right now i really would do anything for a little comfort.

"Oh tesoro, never do that again, we were worried sick" Zio Vince says as he too engulfs me. Papa just kisses my head and hugs me with teary eyes.

"Im sorry" I sob and they all look sad for me. Do they know?

I feel a piercing gaze on me and I know its him but i refuse to acknowledge him. I dont know till when but i just dont want to right now.

"Mia dolcezza you look pale" Zia Shaina says, looking concerned. I look up and am i about to reply but tge room is spinning and my head is heavy.

Black.

ALESS'S POV

As soon as i hear the loud, heart wrenching sound escape her I snap out of whatever monstrous trance i was in. I was aware of the words coming out of my mouth, and i wanted to stop but i just couldn't, she runs past me and I turn to follow her but am stopped.

"You're so fucking rude, asshole" Leonardo spits and walks away. Fuck.

~

Its been 4 fucking hours. Four. She's not in the house, not in the estate, she didn't take a car or driver with her either, im fucking losing my mind.

After everyone came home, Leonardo explained what happened and how we cant find my baby.

"Alessandro I swear to fucking god if something happens to her, you wont live to see another sunrise " Papa growls and i sigh. No nothing can happen to her, it cant.

"Oh Alaia! My sweet!" I hear mama cry, making me shoot my head up in her direction. There she is. My little baby. Her eyes are swollen and her nose and cheeks are extremely red, especially compared to the rest of her face which is unusually pale.

I feel guilt hit me like ten thousand bricks as i take in her sobbing form, hugging mama. They continue talking to her ad i just stare at her. She fucking hates me.