CHAPTER 38

ALESS'S POV

We've been in bed for about 20 minutes now. Alaia's just wearing my shirt and has her face hidden in my body. She's sad, I can tell. I just want her to talk to me and tell me whats bothering her. My sweet little baby doesn't deserve this.

"Babygirl" I call. She looks up at me. She has a lost expression on her face. "Whats wrong baby, what are you thinking" I ask, stroking her hair.

"I just- I dont know, i feel ew" She says. What? I sit up and look at her.

"how can you feel ew baby?" I ask her.

"just, i dont like random people calling me pretty or 'hot' I- its ew" she shrugs looking at me with big innocent eyes. I sigh.

"Im sorry baby. People are disgusting, you are too good for this world amore." I hold her trying to comfort her. I dont know what else to do. "What can I do to make you feel better mio amore?" I ask her. She looks up at me.

"Can we get McDonalds for lunch?" she asks me. I grin.

"Si baby, youre so cute i could eat you" I tell her. She giggles loudly.

"Why do you always say thatt, theres other ways to express your adoration" She giggles pinching my cheeks.

"Its just what comes to mind" I shrug and she giggles some more hugging me. "Can I take you somewhere before we leave?" I ask her. There is a cove behind the hotel. Its a weird cave type place, half of it above and half of it under water, there's also a small water fall.

I know she'll like it, she loves things like that so i want to show her.

"Yes where?" She perks up.

"You'll see, you feeling better?" I ask her. she smiles and nods then tries to wiggle oug of my hold. "Where are you going?" I ask holding her tighter.

"To change, i wanna see it come onn" she says as she scurries to the bathroom to change.

~

I already took a shower so now Alaia is in there. Im in the balcony, I just got off the phone with Nick, I have some work to take care of tonight. Im taking over soon. It wont be that hard since papa gave me most responsibilities when I turned 20. Four years of doing it behind the scenes, im ready to be Don infront of the world.

I hear the door to the bathroom open and I look to see Alaia peak out and look towards the bed, what is she doing? She then tiptoes out in just a towel and I smirk. She goes to her bag and rummages through it.

"you look sexy in a towel" I say and she jumps and turns to me.

"Aless! You scared me!" She glares and I chuckle. "dont be naughty" she says and graps what looks like a dress then walks to the bathroom. I laugh at her and shale my head.

"Okay im done lets go" she says coming out, I look up from my phone and curse.

"diventi solo più sexy e più sexy" I say as I kiss her. She giggles and I lead her out to the back of the hotel.

~

ALAIA'S POV

We're in the car now, heading back home. Aless took me to a beautiful spot and it was breathtaking. He knows just what i like. Now we're going to have lunch then back to the estate.
"Aless?" I ask, he hums and puts his hand on my thigh. "Can i have a cat?" I ask him.

"What? why do you want a cat suddenly?" he asks me. I shrug.

"Well you guys arent home most days and neither are zia Shaina and Zia Bianca, i get bored all alone" I tell him.

"Baby you can ask papa, not that he'd say no, neither would mama, so yeah ask them and you can have one" he shrugs. I squeal.

"thankyouu, i love youu" I tell him and i jump up and down in my seat. he chuckles and gives my thigh a squeeze.

~

We just got back, we're walking up the stairs, we had McDonalds for lunch and im just overall really happy. As we walk in, zia sees us comes to me, hugging me.

"Mia dolcezza, Siena and Leonardo are coming to visit tomorrow!" She tells me, really happy. I break out into a smile. Zia Siena is zio Vince's sister. She lives in England, she married an English man who she loved. When I was a kid, whenever she would visit, Leo and I would have the best time. I even talk to him on text and call sometimes and they also visited us in New York over the years.

"Oh thats greatt, my god I haven't see them in almost a year!" I squeal. We sit down and continue chatting about there visit.