CHAPTER 2

Sitting in my last class of the day, biology, i think back to my conversation with papa.

Being homeschooled till eighth grade i didn't know what i was missing so i didnt think much of it. But watching Netflix teen adventures really made me wanna have a normal high school life too. So it took months but, I persuaded papa to let me go for just 3 years.

Although at school im anything but normal. Everyone thinks im the daughter of one of the richest men in town so very few people talk to me for the right reasons.

But i enjoy my time here nonetheless. My bestfriend, Jennifer, makes it worth while i guess.

The bell going off brings me back to reality.

"Class dismissed, good luck on the finals and have a great prom and game everyone" the teacher, mrs. Hawkins said. She's honestly the nicest teacher.

All of next week we have finals and the week after is the big football game, then prom. Ughh i wish i could just go to prom. For once i want to do something without the mafia factor holding me back.

I huff and try to find the car with a driver and a bodyguard inside. sigh.

When I step inside the house there arent many people around which probably means papa isnt home. I dont know why but thinking about him being mad at me makes a pit form in my stomach, but at the same time is what im asking so wrong?

I make my way to my room to study for the god awful finals, here we go.

********************

Its been a dreadful week of giving my finals and now i have about 5 days to convince papa.

We haven't really spoken this whole week and i think i should go to him because honestly i miss him.

********
ZARA

Iss edited.