CHAPTER 3

Nearing my dads bedroom i start getting fidgety knowing he's mad, and im not really going to say something to make him less mad.

I quietly knock on his door and wait for him to let me in.

"Si accomodi"
(come in)

I slighly open the door and step in to see him going through one of his drawers.

"Are u looking for something?" I ask instinctively.

"Tesoro! Uh yes i was looking for a matchbox, found it" he said taken by surprise by my presence.

"Papa.." i start hesitantly.

"Principessa, everything i do is to protect you, its in your best interest and safety piccolo." He sighs looking at me tiredly.

I frown.
"But papa, its not like you're the don or im the mafia princess why am i so important anyway? Papa no one even cares if i go to prom one night, please?" I say now showing how sad i was.

Fine it may be a lil stupid but it means alot to me.

" caro dio abbi pietà, okay tesoro, fine, be warned though the place will be surrounded and filled with my men and you will be going with a driver and guard" papa said with a sigh of defeat.
(dear god have mercy)

I squeal and launch myself at him as he catches me in a hug.

"Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, grazie papa! " I say grinning so damn hard my face hurts.

"Yeah yeah, but this only because i love you so very much it hurts to see you sad for such pathetic things you've made priorities" He says in a bored tone but smiling at how happy i am.

"Ohhhhh Jen is gonna freakkk, Buona notte papa, i love youu" i say rushing out to call Jen.
(goodnight)

"buonanotte dolcezza mia"  i hear him say distractedly.
(goodnight my sweet).

                    ****************

I wake up so much earlier than i usually do the next day, and I just know its because of how friggin excited I am to go dress shopping with Jen today.

I quickly get out of bed and take a shower. I love getting dressed and choosing outfits and makeup, its like my very own form of therapy to me. I walk into my unnecessarily large closet which I absolutely love to pick out a pretty outfit in.

I settle for a crew neck sweater with a spaghetti strap check dress over it and a white bag with white sneakers.
I dont really like sneakers, i prefer girly stuff but they're just easy to walk around alot in .

I make my way down the staircase, i love our wooden floors, yes i do also have a thing for interior design i just love it so much how the little details make everything tie together

I make my way down the staircase, i love our wooden floors, yes i do also have a thing for interior design i just love it so much how the little details make everything tie together .

I walk into the dining hall to see papa sitting at the head seat, reading the paper

I walk into the dining hall to see papa sitting at the head seat, reading the paper .

"Goodmorning" I chirp to get his attention.

"Ah, morning tesoro, how did you sleep" He asked now looking up with a small smile.

"Amazing! I cant believe im gonna be able to go to senior prom, SENIOR PROM!" I squeal taking my seat next to him.

Papa looks at me amused now
"Anything that has got you this happy is worth the worry ill be going through" he mumbles.

"You're honestly so sweet papa, i know how much you bend the rules for me, im so thankful, and so freaking happy" I say getting excited again.

He just smiles and gestures for me to eat up.

After breakfast before papa leaves i ask him;
"Papa can i go dress shopping with Jen today it'll take a few hours but i promise to keep Tio with us at all times, pinky promiseee" I say hopefully

"Hm, sì, you can go if you're careful, here" he says handing me his black credit card that i take quickly and hug him

"Thanks, you're the best, byee" I say to him as he walks out.

"bye, tesoro" he says disappearing.

*********

ZARA

Iss edited.