CHAPTER 49

“-and she’s incredibly beautiful, and intelligent, she's perfect” Leo says. Hes telling me about a girl he met, he seems to really like her. I love looking at when someones eyes sparkle talking about someone they love. I smile. We’ve been outside, we spread a sheet on the grass and Leo has been drinking tea. But I still a little queasy so I didn’t eat anything.

“Leo that’s so great im really happy for you" I say and he smiles too.

“Bunny-” he hesitates. “I know Alessandro thinks I like you, and that’s why this time there just wasn’t that closeness we always have, but you have to know, I used to like you, I don’t anymore, and I don’t want our friendship to end because of me."  He says and I frown. “but I understand if you wont talk to me anymore because its causing problems for you and him an-" He’s now standing, pacing and rambling so I cut him off, putting a hand on his forearm.

“Leo, I honestly don’t care, I just want you to know that no one can ask me to not talk to you, I love Aless, and I know he’ll understand, you’re so sweet” I say and smile, leaning up to peck his cheek to comfort him, I don’t want him to be upset.

I hear a sound behind me, it’s a scoff and a growl in one. I turn around to Aless and I grin, but it falls when I see his furious expression.

ALESS’S POV

I’ve been at the warehouse since 5 in the fucking morning. Not the one in the estate, the uptown one. One of our ships is hijacked. It has a shit ton of coke so this is a fuck up we don’t need right near me taking over. Im exhausted I beat up one of my men and we have made no progress in the past 6 hours.

“Alessandro, calm down” Matteo sighs.

“Aless, the reinforcements just boarded, we’ll have it back in no time” Nick informs entering.

“Thank fuck” Stephano mumbles.

“Alessandro, go home for a bit, ill update you as soon as I know more, you have been here longer than all of us come on” Nick says and I scoff.

After everyone wouldn’t stop fucking asking me to leave for another hour, I gave in and said id be back after a while. Everyone knows what Im like when im this frustrated. I hate feeling like I cant do anything and that’s exactly what a hijacked ship in the middle of the fucking ocean makes me feel. Fuck this shit.

When im like this I cant fucking be around humans. I just end up fucking up bad. Ugh. I speed home in need of a shower. I am really tired.

~

I enter the house and walk up to my room. Alaia isn’t in there. I decide to shower before I go look for her.

After im done changing, I walk into the room and look to see any updates from Nick. Nope. I hear the door open and I look up expecting to see Alaia but it’s a maid. This one annoys the fuck out of me. She’s always throwing herself at me like a whore, makes my fucking blood boil this cagna.
(bitch)

“dov'è Alaia?” I ask her as she just stands there looking like a dumb slut.
(Where is Alaia?)

“lei è fuori nei giardini con il signor leonardo, sembra che stiano facendo un picnic è davvero romantico” she says in her snarky pathetic voice. I clench my jaw.
(she's out in the gardens with mr leonardo, they seem to be having a picnic date its real romantic)

“they what?” I growl and storm out. I fucking knew that son a bitch would try something. Im so fucking furious I can’t think straight. I spot them and walk towards them, I see her stand up an touch his arm, I see red. She says something then as I reach she leans up and fucking kisses his cheek. I make a sound.

“what the fuck is going on” I growl.