CHAPTER 52

Its been a few days since the incident. The ball got pushed back because of some issue with a shipment. Turns out, that day a ship was hijacked and Alessandro was already riled up, then a house maid, who apparently has a crush on him, told him me and Leo were on a date. Nick came to talk to me after he spoke to Alessandro, and he told me his side of the story.

I feel much better then I did a few days ago, Im less mad at Aless and I think im ready to talk to him too. Doug has been coming everyday and checking on me. Im in my balcony as I hear a knock on my door and I call for the person to enter.

"Alaia!" I hear Lara sing song and I smile. "we're having guests over for, zio Vincent asked for you to get dressed" she says as she plops down on the bed. I furrow my brows.

"Do you know who?" I ask her sitting beside her .

"yeah, um, it's a Mr. Gonzalez and his wife and son" she tells me and I nod. That's papas best friend. Ive met them before. But not Auntie Eve or their son in 6 years, I forget his name. Uncle Reece used to visit all the tie in New York.

"What should I wear?" I ask huffing. She jumps up and runs to my closet. After rummaging for a few minutes, she pulls out a short, white dress, with kinda long, puffy sleeves. I just bought that one with Aless. Sigh.

"This one" she squeals and helps me get ready.

~

~

"Lara, my hair is fineee, can we please go pick out shoes I don't know which ones im wearing" I say as she finally leaves my hair be.

"Okay yeah, here put this on " she says handing e a tring of pearls to match. "Right, now come on" she says. "These, definitely, Alessandro is gonna regret ever pissing your sexy ass off" she grins, holding out a pair of plain white pump heels. I blush as we finish up.

"So, whats going on with you and Matt?" I grin at her and her cheeks flush and I giggle

We spend the hour we had before dinner, talking about her and Matteo. They are so perfect honestly.

~

"Benvenuto, Gonzalez! è passato un po' di tempo amico mio!" Zio Vince says as the couple and a tall, handsome man enter.
(Welcome, Reece! its been a while my friend)

"è stato. Ah, Tonio, come stai stronzo?" Uncle Reece laughs making papa glare but laugh aswell. "oh principessa, vieni qui e dammi un abbraccio, dolcezza?" He says sweetly as I giggle and go hug him. Hes the best eva. He reminds me a lot of Zio Vince too.
(it has been. Ah Tonio, how are you fucker?") (oh princess, come here and give me a hug will you sweet)

"Hi uncle Reecie" I giggle using my childhood nickname I have for him. He kisses my forehead and I smile.

"dolce, ti ricordi Eva sì? oh e Ray?" he asks making me and at Auntie and look at Ray, who is already is looking at me.
(sweet, you remember Eve yes? oh and Ray?)

"Oh yes! Hi auntie Evie" I say and she hugs me. I turn to the guy standing behind her.

"Raymond, e il tuo nome bella?" he asks giving me a charming smile. I flush and put my hand in his outstretched one not expecting him to gently kiss the back of it.
(and your name,beautiful?)

"Alaia, my names Alaia" I say shyly. He smirks, but it isn't creepy.

"Beautiful name, Ive heard a lot about you, papa loves you more than he loves me" He says now in English, im impressed at how well his English is too. His comment makes me giggle.

"Uh, Laylay, dinner" I hear Angelo and I turn to see Aless looking furious, but I can clearly see the hurt expression in his eyes making me frown. I realize how I was practically flirting and I feel really guilty. Uh oh. We all walk into the dinning, and sit to eat, I keep looking at Aless, he looks sad and I hate that.

*********

ZARA

hii, it would be great if someone could leave a comment, sort of a feetback? Cuz i feel like im dragging it on?