CHAPTER 59

ALAIA'S POV

We got done with dinner and now Aless is taking me somewhere. But he wont tell me where. I huff. We already had dessert, so i dont think that's what it is. And we've been driving for at an hour and a half now.

"Aless" I whine, dragging out his name. He chuckled.

"Yes baby" he asks looking over briefly.

"Just tell mee" I whine again and he continues giggling. I huff. "Dont you laugh at me" i say angrily and he laughs harder making me scowl.

"Oh kitten you're cute" he says and i huff and turn away from him. "Oh come on baby, dont be mad, i promise its a nice little surprise, why dont you get some air how you love to, we arent that far." he says, rubbing my thigh. I pout and mumble an ok, before rolling down my window and sticking my head out.

~

As we approach a resort by the beach, i look over at Aless, confused. He looks at me and smiles.

"i thought we could go take a walk on the beach" he said simply and i giggle leaning over, almost falling on him, to kiss him as he chuckles. "You're so cute little baby" he coos and I look at him and smile.

"Lets gooo" i squeal jumping out of the car, and towards the beach. Aless catches up and intertwines our fingers as we walk peacefully and i lean my head against his arm. As we walk further down, i see a beautiful gazebo thing, its all white and lit up, its gorgeous. I smile thinking of whoever thats for. But Aless starts leading me towards it, i look up at him and he smiles. OH HE DID THIS!

(Imagine this but at night and with lights and candles)

"Aless" i whisper breathlessly. He looks at me as we enter the beautifully lit curtains I look around and towards the beach. I am in shock. "I cannot believe you did this Aless, when-" I cut myself of as I turn to him and see him down on one knee. I gasp as tears fill my eyes.

"Alaia, baby, I never thought i would do this, I thought marriage was stupid if there wasnt love, and id never find love. But babygirl, you've always been the one, i have always loved you, and I want to make you mine forever, i want to wake up with you every morning and go to bed with every night, I love you with all that i have baby" he pauses amd gets out a small box and opens it to reveal the most breathtaking ring, as i sob and smile. "Alaia Rose Romano, make me the happiest guy in the world. Marry me piccola" he finishes. I cry harder and manage to nod.

"Y-yes. Yes Aless yes" i sob as he slips the ring on my finger and stands up to kiss me hard. Oh my God Im engaged?

 Oh my God Im engaged?

~

We spent some more time at the beach, just sitting there. I couldn't stop randomly squealing and Aless kept laughing at me. Now, we're walking to our hotel room cuz we're gonna spend the night. We hold hands as he leads me down a hall.

"you spoil me too much" i say and he chuckles.

"baby, you deserve it. I love you" he says.

"i love you too Aless, thankyou for doing all this" i say softly. Im getting too emotional too easy.

"hey, no more crying amore, you just stopped" he says and i whine.

~

We're in bed at the hotel. The room is beautiful, and there are rose petals all over everywhere and on the bed. Well the ones on the bed got messed up. I blush at my thoughts.

"Why are you blushing baby? Thinking of our little ativity?" Aless asks in a teasing tone and i whine and hide my face in his chest. "do you really like your ring? Nick said i should take mama or someone for help but i wanted to pick one out myself, i know you like simple jewelry so i got this but we can chan-" I kiss him to stop his rambling.

"Alessandro" i say and he nods, probably distracted by the kiss. "I love it so much, its beautiful, and you even thought of getting me a pink diamond. I could not ask for more. I love it, so much. Thankyou for giving it to me. I love you" i finish. His face softens as he kisses me. Suddenly he flips us so he's on top of me and i squeal.

"I love you" he says and kisses my neck.

ZARA

Im so sorry i haven't updated in like a week. College started qnd it has kept me super busy. Im sorryy.

Thankyou so fricken much for like 70k reads, i cant believe it.

Alsooo, this book is ending soon, i think maybe four or five more chapters, but we'll see.

Alright thankyou for reading. Muahh