Nightmares 🥀

Who did this to Sanemi? I'm serious. Who *wheeze* who did this? 🤣

Baldemi am I right? 😏

Anyways-

What happens when they have nightmares? What was it about? How bad was it? How do they act? Do they bother to wake you? 🤔

In this scenario you're sleeping over their house or vice versa.

----------------------------------------------------

Opening Scenario:

Let's say in their dream you died a horribly gruesome death or you left them or something along those lines. How would they react?

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu lets out a quiet gasp as he jolts up from his bed. Looking around frantically, he jumps out of bed and runs out of his room, down the hall, and up to the guest room you're sleeping in. He pushes open the door, a sigh of relief escaping his lips when his eyes land on your sleeping form. However, the abrupt sound was enough to wake you from your slumber.

"Hng..huh?" You said wiping your eyes and sitting up. "Giyu? Is that you? Is something wrong?"

He hesitates. "It's.. It's nothing important. As long as you're okay."

You cock your head in confusion. Giyu shakes his head and walks over to you. He kisses your forehead and lays you back down.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Y/n. Go back to sleep."

Obanai Iguro

You open your eyes as you feel someone touch your cheek. It takes a moment to adjust to the darkness but once you do, you see Obanai standing over you. His eyes were wide and there was a sense of panic in his expression.

Upon seeing your eyes open, Obanai lets out a breath and retracts his hand.

"Darling." You called out drowsily. "Are you okay? Why are you up so late?"

Obanai pauses. He stays like that for a moment or so before finally speaking.

"It was just a nightmare. I panicked, nothing more. Now go back to sleep."

As he turns around to go back to bed, you get out of bed and grab his wrist.

"Hey, wait." You say, successfully halting his movements.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He shakes his head. 

"Would you like to stay in here?" You ask. Obanai stays silent.

"Don't worry, you don't have to stay long, just until you calm down." He hesitates but eventually nods his head.

You smile and get out of bed. You grab onto his wrist and gently pull him towards your bed.

"Let's cuddle, darling.

Mitsuri Kanroji

The sound of crying had awoken you from your slumber. After getting past the initial irritation of being woken up so suddenly, you decided to get up and look for the source. It took you a while but eventually you were standing in front of Mitsuri's door, where the sobs seem to be coming from.

You were hesitant, but soon opened the door to see Mitsuri. She had her legs against her chest and her head resting on her knees as she continued to sob into them.