Them without you 🥀

Tokito fans and simps quick question. Do ya'll like both twins, do ya'll like one more than the other, or do ya'll just like one twin and not like the other? I'm a personal simp for both just sayin- 😫🖐️

Why the hell do I hear Without Me by Halsey playing in my head whenever I see the word 'without' in a sentence? 😃

Also Nezuko- 😥

How do they cope after the argument with you? How do they act? Do they even miss you? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Once Giyu was able to process things, he's so sad. He didn't mean for you to feel unloved, he just didn't want to burden you with his problems so he kept silent.

He wants to go after you, yes, but he doesn't want to anger you any more than he already has so he decides to wait a while. He'll go and apologize once he thinks you've calmed down.

Obanai Iguro

At first, his anger clouds his judgement so he thinks this whole thing was completely your fault but once he calms down, he realizes he was in the wrong as well. Once he thought it over, he realizes how much time he's actually been spending with Mitsuri. It was only natural for you to become jealous. If it was the other way around, he knows he'd be upset as well.

Just give him some time to cool down, once he does he'll go look for you so you two can talk things out.

Mitsuri Kanroji

She cries at first. She thinks that she's been burdening you with her problems too much and feels really guilty because of it.

She avoids you nowadays. Every time you try to talk to her or she spots you, she's quick to run in the opposite direction. She just thinks that you're still mad at her so she wants to give you space.

Obanai's definitely mad at you for what you did but doesn't confront you because he doesn't want to upset Mitsuri. Every time he sees you, he shoots you a glare and whenever he speaks with you, he's curt. Mitsuri is a close friend after all.

Just give her some time by herself, eventually she'll muster up the courage to go and talk things out with you but for now, she just needs some time to collect herself.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu immediately realizes what she did. She didn't mean to be so harsh to you, she was just stressed out. She wants to go after you and apologize but she knows that now is not the best time. Just wait a while, she'll calm down eventually. And, when she does, she'll go and apologize to you for her wrongdoings.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi is stubborn when it comes to things like this. He avoids you for a while after the argument but eventually he'll calm down and go look for you to talk things out.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro's sad at first. He's never seen you so angry at him before. Nevertheless he respects your wishes and gives you space. He misses you greatly but doesn't want to anger you any more than he already has. Eventually though, his loneliness'll get the better of him and he'll go look for you so you two can discuss things.

Tanjiro Kamado

After Tanjiro calmed down, he felt really guilty for yelling at you. After thinking things over, he understands why you were so angry at him. You were just worried about him and he took it the wrong way.

He ends up ranting to Nezuko about the whole thing. Don't worry, she helps through it and once she thinks you're both ready, she'll try her best to convince him to go and talk to you.

Muichiro Tokito

He didn't even notice you were mad at him at first. However, when he noticed you were avoiding him and refused to speak to him, he kind of realized things.

However, he can't remember why you're mad at him so he doesn't really know what to do. He talks to his friends about it and he just tells him to give you some space. He'll end up following his advice and give you some time to cool off. Once he thinks it's the right time, he'll walk up to you and try to convince you to talk things out with him.

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro's stubborn, even more stubborn than Sanemi. He doesn't think he's wrong in any way so he doesn't find any point in going to look for you.

Just give him a while to think things over a couple times, he might not like it but he knows he was wrong for trying to force you to do something you didn't want to. He's just scared of loosing you, he didn't mean to come off so forceful.

He avoids you for a while. He knows he's the main cause of the argument but he just can't come to face you. You'll probably have to be the one to confront him and discuss things.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

You had really hurt Zenitsu. He didn't know he was being so clingy and he feels guilty that you had to put up with it.

He avoids you for the most part but if you two get paired up on a mission or something like that, he either doesn't socialize with you or just doesn't go on the mission.

He cries to Tanjiro about it often but always apologizes to him so he doesn't get mad as well. Tanjiro helps him through it all, secretly hoping that you'll calm down and come talk to Zenitsu so you two can discuss things.

Kanao Tsuyuri

She feels so bad about the whole situation. She didn't mean to come off as jealous but she couldn't help herself.

She sulks in her room a lot nowadays to avoid running into you. Shinobu and the others are worried about you two as well. Kanae and Shinobu are the main ones to help through all of this and helps her calm down. Now all she has to do is muster up the courage to go and talk to you.

Inosuke Hashibira

Ever since that argument with you, he's been fighting people left and right. If people even look at him the wrong way, he's ready to throw hands. It may be irritable to most but it's the only way he can cope with his the uncomfortable feeling clouding his heart.

He went to Shinobu for help after a while and after talking with her, he was able to get a better understanding of how you may have felt. He didn't have any evidence and yet still went out of his way to accuse you. But don't worry, with the help of Shinobu I'm sure he'll find a way to apologize to you.

Nezuko Kamado

She feels so guilty about what she did to you. You just wanted to spend time with her but she lashed out on you, even harmed you.

She has trouble handling her sadness as well. Usually whenever she's down about something you were there to hold her and coo sweet things into her ear but now that you're gone, all she can do is curl into a ball and cry. Just hurry and go talk to her about this, it really breaks my heart to imagine Nezuko like this.

Gyomei Himejima

He's rather calm about the whole thing. You two just came to an disagreement, he's sure that once you get the chance to you'll think things over and everything dies down you two can talk things out like civil adults.

Kanae Kocho

After a good and well-needed rest, she realized just how bad she messed up. She just wanted to help you get stronger in case you face against a demon from the Twelve Kizuki but she took things too far.

However, even though she knows she was wrong, she doesn't go and look for you. If she does now all you two are going to do is argue. So, she'll wait a while for everything to die down before going to find you. She just hopes that when she apologizes, you'll take pity on her and forgive her.