Cuddling your pet instead of them 🐹

Thank you all so, so much for 500k reads! This is such a huge milestone for me and I just can't fathom it right now!! If you could see me right now, you'd witness me flipping out ( Quite literally ) and then getting overwhelmed and have a breakdown-

Alsooo, for those who haven't checked out my announcement board yet, I'm publishing two books soon! A genshin impact headcanon book will be out May 5th ( This Friday ) and a assassination classroom book, my first ever actual like fanfic, will be out on May 25th! I hope everyone's looking forward to this!

If you want to read up on what else I've been working on, feel free to go check out the announcement I put out last Friday!

And now, without any further ado.. 

How would they react to you cuddling your pet instead of them? 🤔

If you don't own a pet/don't like animals/can't have a pet, lets say you're cuddling a stuffed animal, okay? Okay.

Also Gyomei's part is different from previous ones meaning you don't have a kitten ( But if that's your pet then you do )

P/n = Pet name/Stuffed Animal name

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu doesn't want to bother you no matter how touch starved he may be. You seem happy cuddling P/n so he won't disturb you two. If you were to ask him however, he'll be all the more eager to jump into your arms. ( Well, he won't exactly jump but he'd be really happy if not hesitant because he'd feel like a third wheel )

Obanai Iguro

He's glaring at your pet ( or stuffed animal ) whenever you're not looking and Kaburamaru's hissing to back him up. Despite all of that, he won't actually try to snatch your pet out of your hand or anything like that. ( He would never..without your permission ) He'll just continue to glare from a distance until you invite him into your arms. Then he's happy, ( Although he doesn't show it ) denying any and every claim you may have that he's jealous of your pet.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri is fangirling, completely forgetting about the cuddles she wanted. You two look so cute!! How can you manage to be even more adorable without even trying, she thinks. If she's really touch starved, she'll ask if she could join you two but if she's not ( Or if she is really touch starved and just doesn't want to be a bother ) she'll leave you alone and yearn for you from a distance.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu is not a fan of animals ( It's canon ) so it's safe to say that she's a little pissed off with your pet. She'll ask if she could join you depending on how much she craves your touch but most likely she'll just leave and try again later. Hopefully you're not still cuddling them by then.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi would make a little 'tch' noise, grumbling something incoherent under his breath but never actually saying something directly to you. He'll continue to grumble from a distance like this because he's too shy to ask for cuddles. Hopefully you're able to catch on that he wants affection because if you don't, he'll have an attitude about it the rest of the day.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro will add himself into this cuddling session whether you like it or not. He knows you have enough love to go around so there's no need to ask for cuddles, right? With that logic, he proceeds to practically jump on the couch which sends P/n flying but it's okay, he gives them lots of treats, toys, and hugs as an apology. ( Which ended up with your pet attacking him/running away from him but he didn't mind )

Tanjiro Kamado

Upon seeing you cuddled up to P/n, Tanjiro stops and turns right back around. He doesn't want to bother you while you're having one on one time with one of your favorite people ( Well, pet but you know what I mean ) so he decides to not disturb you. If you manage to catch his shadow or something please call out to him or stop him. Tanjiro will literally deprive himself of your touch for however long he thinks is necessary. ( Which will be a long time if you don't stop him! )

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro is on the verge of throwing that damn animal ( Especially if its a stuffed animal ) out of your arms. He isn't very patient when it comes to you choosing to do something unimportant over giving him affection so if you don't give him cuddles he will take matters into his own hands and will end up in your arms whether P/n is cuddling with you two or not.

Yuichrio Tokito

Yuichiro will complain about it. He's too shy to simply ask for cuddles so he does the alternative and makes a fuss about it until you get the hint. Hopefully you do because he won't stop until your welcoming him into your arms. When you finally do however, he's as quiet as a mouse, slightly flustered as he buries his face into your neck. Silently hoping that you end up playing with his hair or giving him kisses. <3

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu is a little more on the vocal side about his situation but overall, I don't see him trying all that much. You seem really happy cuddling with P/n and he doesn't want you to be mad at him for intruding on that so he just..doesn't. He'll probably stay near you for a while to see if you give him the okay but if you don't, he'll leave you alone to go sulk somewhere.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao smiles at the sight and makes herself comfortable beside you two. She'll lay back, maybe give you a small kiss on the cheek or something, and gives P/n little pats and rubs. You three end up staying like that for hours, completely content and just a tad bit sleepy after a while.

Inosuke Hashibira

Inosuke simply kicks P/n out of your arms and takes their place. You're distraught ( And a little upset ) but what do you expect? This boy has tried to eat his crow on eighteen different occasions without guilt or regret. I'd be more surprised if he didn't do something like this.

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko casually cuddles up to you despite the pet in your arms. As long as neither of you mind it, she's more than willing to crawl into your arms and fall asleep while you pet her hair. You don't even have to ask, just smile and nod your head and she'll get the message!

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei stares from a distance with tears dripping from his blind eyes. He really wants cuddles but doesn't want to disturb your time with the adorable P/n. Even if you ask if he wants to join he'd either be hesitant or politely decline because he'd feel like he's intruding on your personal time. Just reassure him that he's not intruding or bothering you and maybe he'll join you. ( As silly as it sounds, he left it up to P/n. They didn't seem to mind so he ended up joining you two )

Kanae Kocho

Kanae will ask if she could join you two and then proceeds to add herself into the cuddle puddle without hearing your response. You thought it was childish but since part of you found it cute and P/n didn't seem to mind, you shrugged it off and laid against her, eventually falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Again, thank you all so much for 500k reads! I love you all so, so much you're like my second family fr fr-

And since I haven't did this in a while, here! 😊💛