PDA 💗

This is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen of these two- 🥺✨

Do they like public display of affection? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu doesn't mind pda too much but isn't one to actively show it. Whenever he does it's small gestures like holding your hand. If you want to shower him with affection though, he won't mind. He'd prefer you not do it in front of the Hashira and Oyakata-sama though. 

Obanai Iguro

This man will almost never give you affection in a public area however, give him any type of affection in public and he'll short circuit. It's amusing to watch but he'll be cranky afterwards so prepare yourself.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri loves pda! She loves showing her affection towards you and being in a public place doesn't really matter to her although, she'll be shy at first so you'd have to be the one to start it off. Once you do that though and she knows you're fine with it, she's all over you.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu doesn't mind pda and she's almost always the one to initiate affection in public. It's usually to tease you but what're gonna do? She's a sadist whenever it comes to teasing and you know it. If you're uncomfortable with it on the other hand, she won't do it as much.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi isn't a fan of pda and you know this but, if you like it he'll do stuff like holding your hand and pecking your cheek. Just don't expect him to do often and never expect him to do it in front of the other Hashira!

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro likes pda a lot. He just loves giving you affection no matter where the two of you are. If you're not a fan though, he'll respect your wishes. His usually show of pda is big hugs though so unless your not one for physical touch then I'm sure you'll be fine with it.

Tanjiro Kamado

He doesn't give you affection in public often but he doesn't mind it. And, his show of affection is very gentlemanly. Things like kissing your knuckles and forehead and brushing dust off seats before you sit down is his way of pda. It's not much but you two are comfortable with it and that's all that matters.

Muichiro Tokito

It may come as an surprise to some but Muichiro is usually the one to initiate pda. He's very physical with his affection as well so stuff like hugging you, holding your hand, and laying/sitting on your lap are the usual. He doesn't care if people see, (They need to mind their business anyways-) not that they mind. Besides a certain Serpent and Wind Hashira, everyone found it cute to see Muichiro so relaxed and happy around you.

Yuichiro Tokito

I feel like Yuichiro would show his affection in public in a more unique way than others (After all he doesn't want you to realize that he actually really loves your affection). I also see him showing pda in battle. It may be odd but let me explain. He'll do things like pull you into his arms to help you dodge an unsuspecting attack and carrying you princess-style to somewhere safe if you were to get injured. You may find it strange but he's comfortable with showing you affection in this way so you'd better get used to it! 

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu is almost always initiating affectionate things in public, whether you like it or not. He just can't handle when you show pda. It just so rare since you don't usually need to show affection in public but when you do it makes him all red and blushy. He might even pass out-

Kanao Tsuyuri

She doesn't show pda often but isn't against it. The only time she'll initiate pda is if you're uncomfortable or sad. Y'know to help lighten your mood and that's if you're 100% okay with it.

Inosuke Hashibira

Inosuke doesn't know what pda is but initiates it in his own way if that makes sense. He'll do things like drag you away from people that make you uncomfortable and scream at people he's jealous of. It may not be the most affectionate things but I'm sure you'll make due.

Nezuko Kamado

You two don't show pda often for obvious reasons but when you do it's usually in front of the gang since there one of the only people who are around you two 24/7. Nezuko's show of pda could be written of as nothing since she doesn't make her affection obvious. I'm talking things like holding your hand while you two walked and leaning on your shoulder whenever she's tired. It may not be much but you two manage comfortably like this. (And, if you make your show of pda any more bold or obvious, you'll make Zenitsu all sulky.)

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei is fond of pda but is way too shy to initiate it so you'll have to take the lead. He'll also never be affectionate in public unless he knows you're 110% comfortable with it. The last thing he wants is to go overboard and make you uncomfortable.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae likes pda but won't show it unless you're also okay with it. I see her doing things like tapping your hand if she wants to hold it and leaning on you just a little when she wants to hug you. You may think it's weird at first but the more she does it you'll eventually come to realize that she's just too shy to ask you out right and doesn't want to cause you any discomfort. One of of her primary focuses are to make sure you're comfortable in a relationship with her.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes!