Cooking 🍲

Finally someone agrees with me! 😤

Anyways-

How good are they at cooking? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu has enough skill to make a decent meal. He can't make anything too complex but he's pretty good at making the more simpler dishes. When it comes to you though, he'd put more effort into making the dish. That being said, please give this man praise even if the food taste a little off. He'd really appreciate it.

Obanai Iguro

Obanai's a pretty good cook especially western dishes. The reason was because he wanted to impress Mitsuri however, once he realized he had feelings for you and not her things changed. Nowadays he just cooks to excite you. It might take longer but hey, at least you get entertainment, right?

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri is amazing at cooking, Japanese and western-styled dishes that is..

When it comes to other foods from different culture and just other food in general, Mitsuri isn't the best at making them. She tried being different once and cook you a different dish she wasn't familiar with and somehow burned and flooded the kitchen. How did she do it? Not even she knows.

On second thought, maybe you should be the cook in this relationship. And, if you can't cook, there's always take out.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu is an amazing doctor, Hashira, and girlfriend. Now, can she cook? Absolutely not Would you tell her that to her face? Hell no! Besides, she knows she can't cook anyways and relies solely on you and Aoi to do the cooking.  And as unhealthy as it may be, if you and Aoi were to ever be busy or sick and Kanao isn't available, she'd get take out before attempting to cook anything herself.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi's surprisingly really good at cooking. Don't ask how but he's very skilled with his hands and has a god's tongue to boot. You might as well call him Bakugo Katsuki but, I digress. He offers you to help him out every once and a while but when he does, he's really strict. You can't even cut an tomato without him scolding you about holding the knife the wrong way. He keeps it light though. And, how could you not enjoy him getting close to you, coming behind you and guiding your hand to teach you how to properly cut vegetables?

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro has an amazing teacher teaching him how to cook. By the way, the hotshot is you. Because of you he's able to make a lot of dishes and he always up to learning more on his free time. And, whenever he cooks something new, he always comes up to you wanting you to taste-test and give your opinion. He loves your praise and approval too and it's cute to see him get so happy when you smile and compliment the dish he made.

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro has a little experience with cooking from his family but not much. Besides a few dishes, he can't really make anything. He usually eats out anyway since he travels a lot. One day though, when all this is over, he'd love for you to teach him how to properly cook a meal. Maybe he can even cook you one someday.

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro can't cook, like at all. He usually forgets to eat anyway so it's up to you and his crow, Ginko to remind him to eat before he withers away into nothing. It's not like you can teach him how to cook either, not with his forgetfulness. Unless he's away on a mission you usually just make and deliver it him meals. It's a cute scene to watch and he appreciates that you care for him enough to do this and never goes on with his day without thanking you in some way.

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro is very good at cooking food. He's been cooking for himself as well as his brother ever since there parents died after all. However, it takes him quite a while to make dishes. Not because he struggles with them but he just has a tendency to make everything he does perfect especially if it's something for you. Just give him praise with whatever dish he makes you, he really likes it when you acknowledge his skills. Hey, you might even make him smile.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu knows how to cook but he has unreasonable fears of the kitchen. Let me explain.

For some reason he thinks he'll cut his hand off by accident if he chopped something. He also thinks the boiling water in the pot will burn him into nothing. Is it silly? Very. Do you humor his fears anyway? Absolutely.

Since he's usually traveling with Tanjiro he eats on the road but whenever he's at the Butterfly Mansion recovering from a fierce battle, he always looks forward to the meals you make him. He just feels so loved and has stated to you multiple times that he wants you to cook him meals for the rest of his life. He can be so extra at times but you love him for it, don't you?

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao can have trouble in the kitchen at times. When it comes down to having to choose what she wants to make and what ingredients to use, she always freezes up and breaks out in a cold sweat. Don't worry though, with help she can make a pretty good meal. As long as someone can give her some clear directions on what to do and not leave her to choose anything she can make lots of tasty and delectable dishes.

Inosuke Hashibira

Lord, buddha, whatever god is out there, please don't ever let Inosuke cook anything. Don't even let him near a kitchen. The last time he helped you out with the cooking he somehow set not only your house on fire but you as well. If Tanjiro and others weren't there, I doubt you'd still be here on earth.

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko was pretty good at cooking. Keyword, was. With everything that has happened and with her transformation, Nezuko has no use for eating human food and over time, she's forgotten how to cook. She always up for you teaching her how to cook again though. It would be a fun experience for the both of you.

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei doesn't cook often but when he does, it's with you nowadays. It's a fun time cooking with him. You two may struggle a little but in the end you two can make a pretty good meal together.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae is like the god of everything cooking. All the food she makes is absolutely delicious. She can even make your least favorite dish taste as good as your favorite. How does she do it? No one knows. It's a secret to this very day.

----------------------------------------------------

🎶 Whatever happened to the young, young lovers? One got shot and the other got lost in drugs and punks and blood on the street blood, blood on her knees bloo-dy history (Yeah) 🎶

Okay, okay. I'll stop-

For now- 😏