When they cry 😭

Guess who's back from her vacation. Yours truly- 💃🏽✨

Guys, my younger cousin's friend called me cool. I'm cool guys. Are you proud? 😍

So, this was originally gonna be a Thanksgiving special but I'm pretty sure I have some type of organization disorder because it made me very uncomfortable and very angry once I realized the chapter wouldn't be posted on Thanksgiving Day. Not to mention some people don't celebrate Thanksgiving sooo-

How would they react to you catching them crying? 🤔

This could technically be labeled as an angst to fluff scenario if you take it that way but really, I just felt like making a chapter of you comforting them since I always make chapters of them comforting/caring for ya'll-

Also because I've been reading a lot of Tokito angst on tumblr and I wanted to write out my sadness-

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu is always stoic and calm, causing many to misunderstand and dislike him for it. He deals with a lot ( inferiority complex, survivor's guilt, etc. ) but never talks about it with anyone because he doesn't want to burden anyone with his problems. He's scared of being too open, to rely on someone too much, to drive them away.

So, he opts to keep it all inside. To never show how he feels and to remain stoic. But sometimes, like right now, things become too much for him to handle and he ends up shedding a few tears..

"Giyu?" You call cupping his face in your hands. Giyu just stares at you. Your face always managed to calm him down..

"Are you alright?"

It takes him a moment but he ends up nodding which caused you to frown. He's always like this, always keeping quiet and never telling you what's upsetting him.

"You know you can talk to me, right?"

He nods.

"If there's anything wrong. I'll always be here to listen to you."

He nods again.

"Anything at all.." Another nod. Is he even paying attention to you? He's just staring, his hands now clasped over yours and squeezing them gently. It's almost as if he's hypnotized or something..

"..I.. Thank you.." He mutters, voice no higher than a whisper. You almost didn't hear it. Slowly becoming captivated by his pretty blues. They were always so enchanting and showed so much emotion in them. An obvious contrast to his usual dull expression.

"..But I'm fine, really.."

Letting out a small sigh, you finally decide to give up on this and just nod along. After all, he isn't inclined to tell you anything and as much as you want to know, you have to respect his boundaries.

"Alright." You say, "But next time, promise me you'll at least consider coming over and talking to me next time you feel like this. I don't want you to suffer.."

Giving you another nod, Giyu gives you you a kiss on your cheek. It's quick and fleeting but manages to give you a bit of reassurance.

"Promise.."

Obanai Iguro

Obanai doesn't cry. He just doesn't. He's been through and dealt with too much to just break down like that. So, why is he crying today of all days? Was it because he was so overwhelmed today? Was it because you two got into a bad argument earlier? Or was it because you saw him without his bandages? Who knows, he just knows that something caused his eyes to water right in front of you and now he's locked in his room with you banging on his door.