You compliment them 🥰

I see who's the top in the relationship. 🧐

What happens when you compliment them? How do they react? Do they even react at all? Do they compliment you back? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

If your ever complimented him, he would probably just stare at you. It wouldn't click at first but when it does, it shows. His cheeks would bloom pink and his eyes would slightly widen. He'd thank you for the compliment but would be too shy to return it, even if you asked him to.

Obanai Iguro

He'd pause for a moment to process what you said but when he does, he's a blushing mess. He'll just try his best to brush off the compliment and go on with his day. You'll probably have to beg him for a compliment back though.

Mitsuri Kanroji

She'd nod at first not quite getting it until it finally clicks in her mind what you said. She's a blushing mess and is literally so red. She compliments you all the time, yeah but to have them returned is completely different. She'll be flustered but will return your compliment once she calms down.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu would most likely tease you for your compliment. Although, if you were to just randomly blurt one out to her you'll manage to catch her off guard. For just a moment, her smile fades and her eyes widen but she'll manage to regain her composure almost just as fast. She'd flirt with you to tease you but will eventually compliment you back.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

His face would burn a bright red color, his eyes would widen, and he'd turn his head away from you. He'd try to avoid eye contact, muttering something incomprehensible under his breath. But, you know he liked the compliment because of the smirk he wears on his face the rest of the day.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Would 100% compliment you back in an instant. You rarely praise him, much less compliment him so when you do, he's overjoyed. Your compliment alone would make his entire day.

Tanjiro Kamado

If you ever complimented him, he'd blush and smile at you. He would compliment you back and kiss you on the cheeks as a thank you.

Muichiro Tokito

He'd be caught off guard but would shrug it off and may thank you for the compliment. Although, you'd definitely have to ask for a compliment back if you want one.

Yuichiro Tokito

You always, and I mean always catch him off guard when you compliment him. He just never expects them so he always reacts like it's his first time getting one.

His face would flare up in a bright blush and he doesn't know what to do with himself. He'd act all shy for a moment as he tries his best to regain his composure but if he fails, he'll just leave and come back later. Don't expect him to compliment you back, even if you beg him. He's just way too shy to do it.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

You always manage to stun him with your compliments. Like Mitsuri, he always compliments you but to get them return makes him a flustered mess. He'll end up thanking you for the compliment with a smile that stretches from ear to ear.

Kanao Tsuyuri

She would be surprised but quickly regain her composure and thank you for the compliment. It'll take her a moment but she'll definitely return your compliment.

Inosuke Hashibira

Inosuke absolutely loves praise! If you ever complimented him, especially when you two spar or train together, he'd get this warm feeling in his chest and smile. Although, you wouldn't be able to see it due to his mask covering his face.

Nezuko Kamado

Her face would explode into a thousand shades of red. She's used to getting complimented but when the compliment is from you, it feels completely different. I could definitely see her trying to compliment you back with her muzzle on too.

"Mhm! Mmhp Hmp!"

Gyomei Himejima

He'd most likely cry or tear up. Your compliments just make him really happy so don't be alarmed. He'd be too shy to return your compliment but he'll definitely thank you for it.

Kanae Kocho

She'd smile and thank you for your compliment. She'll be a tad bit nervous but she'll return your compliment after a moment.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!