"Hun', can you..help me adjust my bra straps?" 🤔

Did y'all see Sunday's ep?? It was omfgoshhhh

All I gotta say is that I've never felt so homosexual watching a fight in my life-

Anyways-

I saw this post on Tumblr asking people which Hashira they act like and I wanted to do the same so..

In your opinion and from what you know about me via comments and announcements and stuff, which Hashira do I act like the most? I'm curious to know 🤔

How do they react to your silly attempt to fluster them? 🤔

This was inspired by @zhongrin on Tumblr!

This will be in a modern au and Nezuko will be replaced with Genya Shinazugawa!

----------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

"..What?

Giyu looks over at you as if silently asking you if you're serious. When you smile and nod your head yes, his face flushes red and he remains silent. It takes you three asks of the same question before he answers with a small "Okay," and walks over to you. His hands don't really know what they're doing and he ends up making your bra straps a little tight but you still kiss his cheek and thank him because you got what you wanted in the end. <3

Obanai Iguro

Obanai nearly chokes on his own spit at the request. You cannot be serious right now. ..Are you serious right now? He pauses and doesn't respond until you ask a second time. That's when he mumbles out a "Sure," and comes closer to you, his cheeks warming under his mask as he does so.

He asks you questions while he's fixing your strap to make sure he doesn't make them too loose or tight and when he's done he can't look you in the eye for a while, still not believing that what he just did actually happened. <3

Mitsuri Kanroji

"Of course, sugar!"

Mitsuri's face coats in the prettiest shade of pink as she comes closer to place her polished hands on your straps. While she's adjusting them she'll ask you about how your day has been going before telling you about hers and by the time she's done, you had completely forgotten about your goal to fluster her. Simply too caught up in the conversation at hand.

Shinobu Kocho

"Only if you help me with mine."

Shinobu immediately flips this on you by asking you a similar question. She, of course, helps you out but not before tracing little shapes and things on your skin and complimenting your back. When she finishes, she'll tell you with a kiss ( Or a bite if she's feeling frisky ) to your nape and the smile that follows afterwards tells you everything; You've lost this one. <3

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi sputters out of embarrassment as his face turns beet red and he just barely manages to keep it together as he moves to help you out. His hands are rough against your skin but he's overall cautious since he doesn't want to harm you. When he's done he's quick to dismiss himself from the room before you're able to say anything to him. Smart move. <3

Kyojuro Rengoku

"Of course I can!"

Kyojuro's smile widens at your request for help. He always loves it when you ask him for help so even if your request is a little odd, he's more than willing to get up and help you out!

Before he even touches your straps he compliments your back and all of its aspects. The freckles, moles, scratches and marks. He praises it all. By the time he actually gets to fixing your straps your entire face is burning. How the hell did he manage to turn this on you without even trying?? <3

Tanjiro Kamado

"Uh-! Excuse me?"

The question comes out stronger than he'd like but Tanjiro really was not expecting you to ask him that. His cheeks are decorated in a light pink and his hands are all over your upper back since he genuinely does not know what he's doing. You'll end up guiding him all while smiling and holding back your laughs.

Muichiro Tokito

"Hm? ..Alright."

Muichiro isn't really flustered by your question. A little confused, yes, but not flustered. His hands are cold against your skin and he'll innocently ask you what to do since he's never done something like this before. He's calm, collected, and learns fast so by the time you finish explaining to him what to do, he's done and already moving away to give you space. ( But not before leaning forward to give you a quick kiss on your lips and telling you that he's done )

Yuichiro Tokito

You cannot be serious. Did you really just ask him that? Yuichiro stares at you with such an incredulous look on his face that it nearly makes you lose your composure and burst out laughing. He's definitely telling you no and to do it yourself with the reddest face known to man. ( But don't worry, once you tell him you'll ask someone else he nearly trips from how fast he turns around and runs over to you )

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"Uh-! Sure! If.. If that's what you want!"

Zenitsu wasn't expecting you to ask him such a question but he's definitely not complaining about it! With the goofiest blush on his face he practically skips over to you. His hands wander a bit at first but eventually he adjusts your straps and pulls away with a satisfied grin on his face. ( Don't worry, his hands didn't wander that much. He just trailed his hands along the upper part of your back for a bit while giddily complimenting you )

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao gives you a smile and motions you to come closer so she can help you out. She'll sit there in pure serenity and'll move with swiftness. By the time you blink she's already done and has retracted her hand. So much for trying to fluster her.

Inosuke Hashibira

"Huh? Why do I have to do that?"

Inosuke doesn't get why you can't just do it yourself. You've managed to get it on, what do you mean you can't adjust it? For a while, he'll really fight you on this but just as you were about to give up, he'll help you. You quickly forget about trying to fluster him because you'll be too busy trying to make sure he doesn't break the adjuster/make the straps uncomfortable tight.

Gyomei Himejima

"Can you not do it yourself? ..Okay."

Gyomei was suspicious. You've never asked him to do something like this before and now you suddenly need help adjusting your bra? Okay, sure. With cautious hands, he'll slowly adjust the bra until you tell him to stop. When he's done, he's quick to pull away with the tiniest tinge of pink on his cheeks.

I'd say he was more flustered by the proximity rather than the situation itself but a win is a win.

Kanae Kocho

"Aw, is it too tight? Come here, dandelion. Let me help you."

Kanae is more than willing to help you in your time of need! Completely oblivious to your plan, she waltzes over to you and begins fiddling with your straps. Unfortunately you don't achieve your goal of flustering her but you do manage to get a nice chat out of her. ( As well as a kiss on the cheek as an added bonus! )

Genya Shinazugawa

You immediately achieved your goal of flustering him as soon as you asked the question. Genya's entire face explodes. ( Literally. You blinked and his entire face was cherry red ) He ended up freezing up and not being able to look you in the eye. When you laughed and hugged him, confessing that it was only a joke to mess with him he nearly passed away. ( Because when you hugged him you still didn't have a shirt on! Your..assets were all over his arm! Are you trying to kill him?? )