How they hug you 💛

Oh my gosh this picture..

My heeeeeaaaarrrrttt- 😖💖

Pretty self-explanatory, how do they hug you? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu doesn't hug you a lot but when he does, it's cautious front hugs. They're airy and awkward. He doesn't mean it to be that way but he's afraid of making you uncomfortable. It doesn't help that he keeps that serious expression on his face the entire time. Hopefully things'll change now that you live together..

Obanai Iguro

Obanai barely hugs you at all and when he does it's usually when he's in combat. Like he'll pull you into his arms to move you out of the way from an incoming attack or something like that. But that's it. He's just not the physical affectionate type. If you were to ask him however..

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri's hugs are tight, unexpected majority of the time, and full of nothing but love! She's a very physical person when it comes to showing affection so she tends to hug you a lot. They vary to! Whether it's front hugs, back hugs, side hugs she'll do them all! Now all you have to worry about is the unexpectedness.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu is a reserved person and doesn't show genuine affection a lot. She's not a fan of physical touch all that much either. Of course, she's gotten better with your help but hugs are still not really her thing. When she does hug you, they're motherly and full of care. She cradles your head and holds you close. It's really comforting.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi isn't the affectionate type and hugs are no exception. Okay, maybe when he's jealous he'll pull you into a tight side hug but besides that he's always on the receiving end.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro's hugs are always tight and warm and he practically leaves you no air in your lungs when he hugs you so usually they don't last long. He hugs you very often as well and unless you're uncomfortable with it, there's really no stopping him!

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro hugs are comfortable and loving. They're protecting yet gentle and it makes you want to stay in his arms for all of eternity. His hugs never go beyond your comfort zone so it's truly relaxing.

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro's hugs are either loose or tight and there is no in between. He hugs you all the time and tends to give you a lot of either front or back hugs. They really depend on his mood too. If he's irritated or jealous, his arms are wrapped around you protectively and locked to where you can't escape. If he's feeling lazy, sleepy..or literally any other emotion besides anger, his arms cage you in a loose embrace that you can break away from a moment's notice. Not that you plan to..right?

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro isn't physically affectionate, like at all. To be honest affection in general isn't one of his strong suits to begin with. He's usually on the receiving end of things which is fine with him because he's very touch-starved. ( Not that he'd ever admit that ) If on some rare off day he hugs you, his embrace is firm and he pulls you close so he can bury his face in your shoulder or chest. Of course, this doesn't usually happen unless he willingly seeks comfort from you which almost never happens.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu is very clingy and his hugs are usually tight and restricting. Since he's usually jumping into your arms he often touches body parts that might make you uncomfortable. ( Your sides, stomach, chest ) He never means to on purpose, his hands just land there on accident. Make sure you tell him your uncomfortable, he'll immediately let you go and let you hug him instead.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Hugs aren't really Kanao's thing as she's more of a holding hand type of person. If you want her to hug you she will and her hugs are very gentle. They're quick though so you don't really have the time to bask in them before she's pulling away.

Inosuke Hashibira

Inosuke's hugs are always tight, slightly uncomfortable, and restricting. You'll definitely have to demonstrate to him a proper hug at some point in your relationship because what he's doing currently is just..not it.

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko is like the best hugger! She meets to your demands perfectly and never goes overboard. If you want a more firm and securing embrace she can do just that. Same with the more gentler and warm hugs. She can truly do it all!

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei isn't a hugger but he'll give you a hug if you ask him to. His hugs are gentle and he never puts too much weight on your body. He fully engulfs you and gives you a sense of security that you can only feel in his arms and his arms alone. It's truly a gift. 

Kanae Kocho

Kanae's hugs are very motherly and protective. They make you feel like she's guarding you from the rest of the world, possibly giving you a sense of safety in her arms. Her embrace isn't really tight though. It's firm but definitely not tight. Her hugs give you freedom and doesn't restrict you in anyway, it's really nice.