They meet your sibling(s) 🧡

THEY'RE A FAMILY YOUR HONOR- 🥺💖

Trying to get all the easier request out of the way before handling the tougher ones so..

How do they act when meeting your sibling(s)? 🤔

This was requested by @ClawsOfPurpleSteel! I hope I was able to meet all ( or at least almost all ) your expectations and demands! <3

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Your sibling(s) was/were very intimidated upon first meeting Giyu and the more they talked to him, the worse it got. Lucky, once food was made and they saw him eat like a five year old, they greatly became less intimidated.

Obanai Iguro

Sanemi was pissed as hell BAHAHAHA-

After a few ( Luckily ) failed attempts to choke Obanai out with Kaburamaru, Sanemi calmed down and became..content, with your relationship. He's known Obanai for quite a while and he knows he can keep you safe so he supposes he can let this slide..for now.

Genya's really happy for you! You're dating a Hashira? ( The Serpent Hashira at that! ) Good for you! Even though Obanai isn't the kindest person in the world, he's seen how he interacts with you and he can tell he cares about you very much so as long as he's not harming you in anyway and you're happy, he's completely fine with this!

..Just so you know, if Obanai were to ever break your heart they WILL be paying him a visit simultaneously and YES they will work together for once to beat his a-

Mitsuri Kanroji

Shinobu may tease you two at first but she is very happy for the both of you! She's glad Mitsuri has found someone who will love her unconditionally and she's happy that you have someone who is capable and kind! She thinks you two are the perfect match for one another and hopes only the best for this relationship!

Kanao is also happy for you! From the few times she's interacted with Kanroji, she seemed to be really nice person so she doesn't have any negative thoughts about your relationship.

Shinobu Kocho

Your sibling(s) initial thought of Shinobu was 'Oh my gosh, she's really pretty, Y/n 😮✨' and 'How the hell did you bag her?' and 'I have no idea why in the world she wants to date you but good for you', but I digress.

To put it simply, your siblings love Shinobu! She's kind and pretty and she makes funny, yet snarky, comments about things ever once in a while. Hopefully you bring her around more often, they'd love to hang out with her more!

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Your sibling(s) was/were terrified of Sanemi for quite a while. I mean, you can't really blame them, look at him-

Your sibling(s) kept their distance and were too scared to talk to Sanemi which ended up in a very awkward lunch between the three ( four or how ever many siblings you may have ) of you. However, that evening, he patched them up after they got hurt and even made them a snack so their opinion on him changed. They're still too scared to have a full blown conversation with him but at least they like him, right?

Kyojuro Rengoku

At first, your sibling(s) found him weird because of how loud he was and his unique hair color but quickly grew to love him! He has a bunch of amazing stories to tell and he's the best at comforting them whenever something sad happens! Not to mention that he offered to teach them some basic moves on self defense! They find Kyojuro so amazing that now whenever you visit them, they always want to see him, even more than you actually.. ( Thanks a lot for that, Kyojuro 🙂👍 )

Tanjiro Kamado

Your sibling(s) really like(s) Tanjiro! He naturally gets along with children and even if your sibling is more standoffish, he's quick to adjust. They end up having nice conversations with him and or playing fun games with him and by the end of it, they're really sad to see him leave. Please bring him back some time! Pretty please! 🥺

Muichiro Tokito

Your sibling(s) doesn't/don't know how to feel about Muichiro to be honest. Yes, he's nice for the most part and seems to really love and care about you which is good but he's also so..up in the clouds, y'know? Not to mention when he gets pissed off at something he either acts like a pouty kid who got his favorite toy taken away or..absolutely terrifying. ..Hopefully their opinion changes for the better next time you decide to bring him along..

Yuichiro Tokito

Your sibling(s) was/were kind of intimidated seeming as Yuichiro was deadset on making a good impression and decided to just..not talk. Well, let me rephrase, not talk unless spoken to. He also had this scary aura around him and the permanent scowl on his face certainly wasn't helping his case. ..Mitsuri seems to love him though! :D

Zenitsu Agatsuma

This really depends on how your sibling(s) act to be honest. Since he can get whiny at times, I see a lot of siblings either quickly growing annoyed with him, calling him a wuss and a baby, and or be very concerned about him. Maybe you could help sway their opinion about him by letting him spend some time with them but depending on how your sibling(s) act, that could go very left very quickly.

Kanao Tsuyuri

They find Kanao very..odd. She doesn't talk much, usually answering in nods or shakes of her head or just not answering at all. They find her really pretty however and she ended up teaching them how to catch butterflies so the two ( three, or how ever many siblings you may have ) are on good terms.

Inosuke Hashibira

Again, this really depends on how your sibling(s) acts. If they're more rambunctious, I see them really liking Inosuke and his crazy hyperness. If you're sibling(s) are/is more of a introvert however, I..don't see them getting along all that much..

Nezuko Kamado

Your sibling(s) were confused on why your girlfriend was gagged but after explaining the situation, they got over it. Granted, they were on guard and thought you were crazy for dating a demon but after spending some time with the girl, they learned she was harmless! ( ..To humans anyways.. )

Gyomei Himejima

To say your sibling(s) was/were intimidated would be an understatement. He's so tall! What did he eat as a child??? Elephants???

Anyways-

It was a tragic interaction to both experience and witness. Gyomei tried his best to come off as harmless as possible but with his large physique, every move he made had your sibling(s) flinching violently. It hurt Gyomei's feelings quite a bit which resulted in him crying. Your sibling(s) saw this and felt bad, deciding to give him a chance and ended up having a nice time with him! Good work, Gyomei! They love you now! 👍✨

Kanae Kocho

They were mesmerized by every move your girlfriend made. She was so graceful, so beautiful, not to mention she's really sweet and can cook really well! They love spending time with her and will be asking about her all the time from now on. It's almost like you're being replaced..