Their love language ( giving ) 💜

This picture has me in a chokehold just sayin- 👀✨

Take this while I decide the next angst I'ma post- 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

What's their primary love language? 🤔

For those who don't know the five love languages are acts of service, physical touch, words of affirmation, gift giving, and quality time.

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Quality time

Giyu isn't a very vocal and outgoing person so besides maybe gift giving I see his love language being spending time with you. He's fine with just tailing you around like some lost puppy and if you want to, you two can just stay home and chill out. It's all up to you.

Obanai Iguro

Gift giving

This is kinda obvious but I see Obanai showing his affection through giving gifts. He's quick with it too. Like one time, he bought you this super expensive box of sweets just because you half-heartedly mentioned how it looked tasty. No matter the price, if he sees that you like it, expect to see it in your hands within the span of a couple days.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Physical touch

Most of you probably guessed this but Mitsuri is big on physical touch as showing her affections for you. Giving you hugs are her favorite but if you prefer it she doesn't mind simply holding your hand. After all, she does want to make sure you're comfortable with this.

Shinobu Kocho

Quality time

As rare as it is for Shinobu to not be in her lab or on a mission, I see her love language being quality time. Since she's rarely free whenever she has the time to just relax she'd always choose to spend it with you. After all nothing's better to her then spending time with you, completely free of any and all distractions and she's certain that you feel the same.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Acts of service

Sanemi's not the best at showing affection but when he does, it's usually through acts of service. He may offer to fetch something at the market if you're too busy or offer to clean the kitchen or cook ( It'll be in gruff way but it's still sweet ). Whatever it is, he wouldn't complain and will help you out immediately if he sees you stressing out ( whether you like it or not ). However I will say this, the way he offers his help isn't the best.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Words of affirmation

Kyojuro is a very vocal person when it comes to giving you affection and always compliments you in some way. If you try on a new outfit he's quick to say how beautiful and stunning you look and, if you learn a new trick or skill he's always there to say how proud he is of you. He's basically your own little cheerleader, not giving you even a second to doubt yourself.

Tanjiro Kamado

Words of affirmation

I would say Tanjiro's love language is words of affirmation. The reason being how out and about he is. Since he's traveling, more times than not he'd have to spend money so he can't buy you gifts. And, unless you're traveling with him he can't spend quality time with you. I also don't see him being physical with his love either ( not giving anyways ), so all that leaves him with is giving you praise and compliments. But, I'm sure you don't mind, right?

Muichiro Tokito

Quality time

Muichiro loves spending time with you! It's one of the things he does the most. No matter how much stuff he has to do he'll almost always find a way to make time for hanging out with you, no matter how long or short the time period is.

Yuichiro Tokito

Gift giving

Yuichiro prefers to shower you in gifts more than anything else. He's not the best with words and being a Hashira doesn't leave much time to spend with you so he opts for getting you gifts. He tends to buy you accessories like earrings or bracelets but if you ask for something in particular he won't mind getting it for you ( even if he makes you believe otherwise ).

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Words of affirmation

Zenitsu is literally honored he can walk the same path you can ( no jokes, he's literally told you that before- ) and he's big on giving you compliments and pick me ups. Whenever you're feeling down he'd just completely shower you in overbearing ( and oddly specific ) compliments and praise. It may be a lot at first but you gradually get used to it over time.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Quality time

Usually when it comes to showing affection Kanao goes with with spending quality time with you. It doesn't matter what you want to do, she's completely on board with and doesn't mind ( much ) with letting your friends join in. After all, she's usually happy with most of the decisions you make anyways.

Inosuke Hashibira

Physical touch

Inosuke's a very hands-on person when it comes to most things and affection is no different. Usually he'd be dragging you around by the hand or giving you piggy back rides and running around headquarters ( which usually leads to Sanemi chasing you two down for running amok ). Whatever he does, it usually involves touching you in some way, shape, or form.

Nezuko Kamado

Physical touch

Nezuko can't speak and as much as she'd love to shower you in all the praise she can, unfortunately she won't be able to until she turns back. That being said I see Nezuko going with physical touch as a sort of alternative. Things like cuddling and hand holding are her favorites but if you mind it in any way she can always find a different way to show her love for you.

Gyomei Himejima

Quality time

Gyomei is a busy man ( giant ) but I would say his way of showing affection lies with spending time with you. It doesn't matter to him what you two decide to do he's down for ( almost ) anything you want to do, as long as he can be with you.

Kanae Kocho

Acts of service

Kanae loves doing stuff for you. Anything that'll take a load off your shoulders is her way of showing affection towards you. You don't even need to ask, the moment she thinks you need help she's already helping out. You'll have to stop her at some point however, or she'll do all your work!