Making chocolates together 🍫

Happy Chocolate Day! What is it like making chocolates with them? 🤔

For further context, not all of these describe you making like small chocolates. Some of them imply that you're making other chocolate-related desserts ( ex. Chocolate brownies, chocolate cake )

And if you aren't a fan of chocolate/allergic to it, imagine  you two making something else that you do like! :D

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

For the most part it's pretty calming. Giyu doesn't try to take the lead and lets you take charge. There may be a few incidents here and there and some of the mix is definitely getting on Giyu in some way but it's nothing catastrophic. It's quite cute actually.

Obanai Iguro

Usually if someone were to ask him to do this they'd get a hiss and a hell no but he didn't refuse you because you're..well you.

Making chocolates with Obanai is surprisingly chill. He's quiet for the most part and helps when needed to. If you can't bake he'll give you an 'Are you serious?' look ( Because why the hell did you ask him to make chocolate with you if you don't know how to bake? )  but he won't do anything besides help you because he's a fucking-

Lemme stop- 🚶🏾‍♀️

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri loves baking sweets and you have so much fun baking with her! If you don't already know how to make chocolate or have no experience with baking, she's more than happy to help you every step off the way! ..As long as you don't mind the more hands on approach.

You two definitely end up making a little mess but that makes it a little better because now you can clean with her! But, if you aren't fond of cleaning she doesn't mind doing it herself.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu keeps a steady conversation going with you as she does the more minor task. She doesn't have much experience when it comes to baking but if you're in the same boat than you two can learn together. She's not fond of the mess you two leave but she'll brush it off for the time being and try to enjoy herself.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi has absolutely no clue what he's doing when it comes to baking but like hell he'll tell you that-

He's definitely going to pretend he knows what he's doing and once it blows up in his face ( quite literally ) he's embarrassed and pissed. He'll probably stop helping after that but if some chance in hell you manage to convince him to stay, he'll mostly stick to handing you ingredients and doing the small things.

Kyojuro Rengoku

There's a mix of both sweet and chaotic when it comes to doing anything with Kyojuro. He's definitely the type to eye the measurements and end up doing something wrong. He's also turning the oven to the wrong temperature and burning down all your hard work ( and potentially the estate ) which makes you have to start all over. But that's where the sweetness comes in! He'll grab Senjuro after calming you down and the three of you remake the chocolates together and when all is said and done, you three eat it with your dinner.

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro tries to help as best he can. He doesn't have much experience with cooking so if you need him to move out the way because he added to much flour in the wrong bowl ( oddly specific I know ) then he'll move. He doesn't know what he doing ( and he's a little embarrassed to admit that ) so if you're the more experienced one at this then he'll follow your lead and be your little helper.

Muichiro Tokito

Why did you ask him to do this with you?

Muichiro is 100% dropping eggshells in the batter. He's also zoning out when he's mixing the ingredients which ends up either all over him or the counters and floor. Then he'll get irritated and pouty because he flipping forgot why he's covered in batter. It's a real roller coaster and you'll have to have a lot of patience to deal with him. Or, maybe you should consider kicking him out.. 

Yuichiro Tokito

Whether you know how to make chocolate or not, Yuichiro is going to be doing majority of the work. He's also snapping at you if you make a mess but he doesn't say anything too harsh.

Besides that, he's overall manageable. He becomes really focused at some point and I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up making the sweets all by himself but either way, I can almost guarantee that the chocolates will taste amazing!

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Look this man is terrified of the kitchen. You're going to be doing most of the work, if not all of it.

Zenitsu mostly swoons over you as you work. He'll hand you things and'll wipe sweat off your forehead but he doesn't attempt to do any other work. He's too scared of hurting himself.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao busies herself with simple task. She doesn't think she can handle any of the major tasks so she mostly watches you work and assists you every now and then. She also works in silence so if that makes you feel awkward you'll have to strike up a conversation. If not then you two will just work in silence. Either way, she doesn't mind it and is happy that she's spending time with you.

Inosuke Hashibira

Making chocolates with Inosuke is nothing short of a hot mess. He constantly tries to eat the batter, he accidentally breaks your wooden spoons, and he gets stuff everywhere. He works every last one of your nerves and by the end of it, you're chasing him around your estate, frustated, burned, and covered from head to toe in batter.

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko will help where she can. She doesn't get in your way and overall works in the background. If you don't know how to bake expect baking with her to be just a tad bit chaotic. Overall though, it's a nice time for everyone involved.

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei would be hesitant since he thinks he'd be more of a nuisance than help but he agrees eventually. He mostly sits back while you work but if you ask him to do something he'll do it. And a little heads up, don't make him do anything involving heat. ..It won't end well.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae is the one taking charge and if you can't bake, she's more than happy to teach you some things! She's also good at keeping a conversation interesting and going so you won't have to worry about baking in silence which is really nice considering that you're making chocolate not only for you two, but for all the other girls in the manor to try as well.