When you're on your period 🩸

All my ladies come forth- 😌

It's that time of the month! How do they act around you? Are they scared of you? What do they do for you to keep you happy? 🤔

This is going to be a modern au because of these possibilities.

What if your period starts while you're on a mission?

What if you're on your period and you're by a demon?

What if your uniform is white?

What if you start cramping really bad mid-fight?

Did they even have pads or tampons in that era?

You see my point? Okay then on with the scenario!

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

During this time of the month, Giyu treats you like a princess. He gives you all the affection you want whenever you want it and keeps calm when you yell at him. He gets you pads and or tampons, chocolates, and let's you snuggle up to his jackets while he's away at work. He even manages to get your boss to give you the week off so you can relax without worry.

Obanai Iguro

He just leave you alone around this time of the month. If you ask he'll buys you things like pads and tampons but don't expect him to spend much time with you. He just doesn't think it's a good idea to be around you while you're so, unstable.

Mitsuri Kanroji

It's literally the best week ever. You and Mitsuri's periods come around the same time so you two can suffer together. Thanks to Mitsuri's tracker, you two are able to stock up before your periods come around so you don't have to leave the house. You two usually just lay in bed all day and cuddle up to each other but if you two have to go somewhere, you always have black outfits prepared.

Honestly around this time of month, you two are like little kids. Watching movies and eating popcorn all night and eating sweets and comfort food 'til you can't anymore. It's really fun and being able to spend time with your girlfriend makes all the cramps and pains of your period a little more bearable.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu basically spoils you for the entire week. She knows what you have to deal with and understands your pain and struggle so she treats you like the queen you are. She always makes sure the pantry is stocked before leaving your house and always makes sure there's a cute black outfit near your bed in case you have to go somewhere while she's at school. 

She always records the class lessons with her phone that she hides in the bookshelf in the back of the class. Instead of her trying to explain it, she thinks it's best to just send you the videos so you fully understand it. She also does your homework that entire week to so there's a bonus.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Hey babe what's your pussy size."

Is what he usually ask around that time of the month. As embarrassing and funny as that is, you just roll with it and tell him the brands you need. Most of the time though, you buy your own pads and tampons so he doesn't usually have to get them for you.

Sanemi is very patient with you around this time of the month. He understands you're not yourself around this time so he just takes a breath and apologizes whenever you get mad at him for something. He spends time with you and even offers to cook for you all week. If you're having cramps, he'll lend you his heating pad. After all, you probably need it more than him right now.