Anniversary Day! ✨

I can't believe that it's already been two years since I've made this account. I guess time really does fly huh- 😅

But in all honesty I'm truly grateful for all the love and support I've been getting these past two years. Even when my writing was absolute ass some of you still stuck with me and I'm truly grateful for that. I love talking to you all and laughing at your funny comments and just enjoying what you have to say.

When this book is over and completed I've been thinking of posting a story ( and have actually been writing a few in my absence ). I don't know for sure yet whether I'm going to actually post one of my draft stories when this book ends but I hope you enjoy whatever I do decide to post.

This is getting too long and I don't want to take up anymore of your time. I'm Ari, the friendly and supportive mother figure you never knew you needed and want to wish everyone a happy two years anniversary! 🥳

How do they celebrate your anniversary? 🤔

This takes place in a modern scenario, two years into your relationship.

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

He gave you breakfast in bed.

"Baby.." Giyu coos, gently shaking you awake.

"Hnmg.. Huh?" You said, wiping your eyes with a yawn. The sweet aroma of pancakes ( or waffles if you'd prefer it ) making you sit up groggily.

"What's all this?" You asked when Giyu set a tray of all your favorite breakfast foods on your lap.

"It's.. I decided to come over and make you breakfast since today's a special day." He says, sitting at the edge of your bed. "I hope you like it.."

Taking the first bite of one of the many dishes, you hum in delight.

"This is delicious, honey! You did a great job! But.." You trail off.

"What's wrong? Did I forget something?" You quickly shake your head.

"No, no! All of my favorites are here and they taste amazing it's just.. I haven't prepared anything for you yet. It feels kind of one sided, y'know?" You say.

"You don't need to get me anything. Seeing you happy is enough for me." He says, your face flushes at his confession. When did he become so honest..

"Can I at least share some of this with you? You made so much there's enough for the both of us." You offer. Giyu hesitates for a moment before nodding.

"Sure.."

Obanai Iguro

He took you to a really really fancy restaurant.

"Have you decided what you want to order yet?" Obanai asked.

"Hm.. Not yet. Everything looks so good I just can't decide." You said as you continued to read the large menu. It probably wouldn't be taking you so long to decide if you actually knew how to pronounce half of these dishes.. Or are these the toppings on the dishes..

"You know you didn't have to take me to such a fancy place. We could've stayed home and watched a movie." You said. In all honesty, you were taken by surprise when Obanai called you two hours prior and told you to dress up in your best clothes. It took you by surprise even more when he pulled up, dressed in a nice tux with his hair tied back ( Kaburamaru had on a little tux too ), with a fancy car to drive you here.

"I wanted this year to be special." Is all he says causing you to let out an amused huff.

"Well you certainly did. It'll take at least 3 more anniversaries to top this! What am I going to do?" You may have just misheard it but you could've sworn you heard Obanai chuckle. And is he smiling??