Giving them a teddy bear 🧸

How do they react to you giving them a teddy bear? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu's confused but he accepts the gift. You seemed really happy about giving him this teddy bear and he doesn't really want to ask you why you gave him this. And so, he'll thank you and go on with his day.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri's so happy to get such a simple gift from you and it's so cute!! She doesn't get gifts often and never got any from her previous partners so she may overreact just a tad. That's not a problem though, right?

Obanai Iguro

Obanai doesn't really know how to react to be honest. You looked so cute and excited giving him this bear and you were so close that he just kind of..overheats. He won't pass out or anything but it definitely takes him a moment to collect himself. ( He's such a simp it's crazy 🙄✋ )

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu will give you her usual smile and thank you for such an adorable gift. Depending on what she was doing prior to you giving it to her would decide on how she'll react. Either way, she's definitely going to tease you whether it's immediately or later that day.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi will brush it off, snatch it out of your hand and walk away. He doesn't give you much of an reaction either. However, later that day when you make it home, expect to see that teddy bear sitting somewhere in the bedroom or bathroom.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro's definitely the type to overreact. He's aggressively shaking your hands, he's spinning and twirling you around, and he's covering your face in kisses and telling you how he's going to pay you back for such an amazing gift! It's a lot to deal with but you shouldn't be surprised by it. This is Kyojuro Rengoku we're talking about here.

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro will give you a smile, maybe a kiss on the cheek, and thank you. He feels a little bad since he didn't get you one and if you don't stop him he will go out of his way to buy you one. Seriously, hurry and stop him before he spends his money! 

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro will look at you, then the bear, then you again before taking it from you. He doesn't give you much of an reaction at all which is no surprise. He also forgets to thank you but, he does carry it around with him. It doesn't matter how many stares he gets either because they don't affect him.

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro's kind of surprised. It's such a simple gift and he didn't expect it from you so he kind of just stares at it at first. When he eventually takes it out of your hands, he's avoiding eye contact and leaving without giving you any thanks. Honestly, giving him such a gift and with such an expression.. What are you, five?

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu is another one who freaks out/overreacts. Literally anything you give him will have him doing somersaults. It takes a lot of energy to calm him down and when he does, he's clinging to you like a koala. He's such a dramatic baby but, he's your dramatic baby so you have to deal with it.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao doesn't react much. She smiles and thanks you and keeps the teddy bear near her for the remainder of the day. It's really cute and funny watching her walk around with it in her arms, especially when she has to talk to anyone from Tanjiro's squad or any of the Hashira.

Inosuke Hashibira

Look. When it comes to Inosuke a few possibilities run through my head. One, I see him accepting the teddy bear and staring and give you that look. ( Y'know how he gets when people show him kindness ) Or two, I see him brushing off the gift and either losing it or ripping it in someway. Now, I'll let you decide which possibility makes you happy/is more accurate because, to me, he could honestly react either way. 

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko makes little noises and hugs the teddy bear close to her chest. She's always happy to get gifts from you and this is no exception. I also see her bringing it along when she travels too! Hopefully it doesn't get destroyed on a mission..

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei would definitely mentally question the random gift but I can't decide whether he'd actually ask you why you gave him the bear or not. He doesn't react much either which can definitely make a few of you overthink some things but, if that happens he'll reassure otherwise.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae will giggle at first when you offer her the bear. It's nothing negative, she just finds it adorable to see you offer her such a gift. She'll take it from you, thank you, and kiss your forehead. She's definitely keeping it and showing it off to all the girls in the estate. Of course, if you don't want her to she won't..show it to everyone. Just her sister.