When your sad 😢

The fact I can hear this perfectly clear is scaring me- 😮‍💨

Hey, who's your Haikyuu kinnie or comfort character?

I actually kin someone in that show. They're also one of my comfort characters. Can you guess who? Bet not- 😏

*Thinks for a moment* Actually..ya'll might guess it I mean, it's kinda obvious-

If you can't guess I'll tell you next chapter, maybe the chapter after that-

Anywhoo~

What do they do when you're sad? How long does it takes them to notice? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu will notice and will ask if you're alright to make sure he's not just overreacting. Once he can confirm that you're feeling sad he'll wrap his arms around you in an awkward embrace, silently stroking your hair while he tries to think of what he can do to cheer you up.

Obanai Iguro

Obanai would notice a lot quicker then you think he would but he doesn't confront you. He'll give you space and if you come to him, he'll invite you to sit on his favorite tree so you can tell him what's making you so sad. He'll even let Kaburamaru wrap around your neck while you two talk.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri would notice quickly that you're down and will try everything in her power to make you happy again. She'll take you out to eat and shower you with tights hugs and kisses or, she'll take you to the market and buy you something that she thinks you may like. If you don't want to do any of that though, she's always here to cuddle or do something in the isolation of your or her home. And when you're ready to talk to her about your problems, she'll be there to hold and comfort you.

Shinobu Kocho

She notices almost immediately and would invite you into her lab to talk. She's patient and if don't want to tell her she's completely fine with you just chilling while she works. Once she's free she'll sit you down in the common room and have tea with you and if you want, you two can go out somewhere. Whatever you decide to do she's fine with it because today's focus is making you happy.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

You'd probably have to tell him or he wouldn't realize you're sad. Once he knows though, Sanemi's completely lost. Like, the fuck is he supposed do? He'd stiffly rub your back trying to decide whether to ask what's wrong or not. If he can't decide what to do he'll give you space and when or if you're ever ready to tell him what's wrong, he'll be there.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro would notices pretty quickly and would make it his personal goal to make you feel better. He'll spend the whole day with you going out to your favorite places, chatting and making you laugh so you can hopefully forget about whatever is making you sad. And, if he has to go for some reason you can always hang out with his little brother until he gets back.

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro would probably be the first to notice you're sad because of his heightened sense of smell and he'll try everything he can think of to make you smile. He'd try to sit you down and ask what's wrong but if you don't want to tell him that's fine by him. If you prefer to be alone he'll leave you to yourself but if you want, you can always hang out with him and the others. He's sure whatever silly antic they do will make you crack a smile.

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro would notice you're sad after a while. When it comes to you, he can be very attentive and after noticing the signs he'll come to realize you're unhappy. When he realizes that he'll trail after you for the rest of the day, leaving random but sweet gifts and notes for you to find. He doesn't know if you know that it's him leaving these but quite frankly, he doesn't care as long as you're happy. 

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro is attentive when he wants to be so he'd probably notice you're sad quickly but wouldn't do anything about it. He's awkward when it comes to comforting people and just doesn't know what to do. If you come to him though, he'll cook you your favorite meal and sit you down somewhere secluded. He may not be the best at comforting but he'll still listen to you rant about whatever is making you feel like this and'll give you the best feedback he can.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu is probably one of the best when it comes to making you feel better. He'll notice right away that you're sad and will do every little thing that makes you happy. You want cuddles? You got em! Kisses and hugs? Of course! Want him to do a silly dance in front of the others? If you want, sure! As long as he gets to see you smile, Zenitsu would do almost anything. No matter how embarrassing it may be.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao would take notice of your sadness quickly. She'll make you some tea, sit you down and ask what's wrong. If you don't want to say she's fine with that. If you want you two can do something together but if you prefer it, she'll leave you to yourself. When you're ready to talk you can come find her. 

Inosuke Hashibira

It may take Inosuke a while to realize you're unhappy but once he does, he gives you a piggyback ride around hq. Yes, he may cause some ruckus and may or may not get chased by Sanemi but it makes you crack a smile nonetheless and that's all that matters.

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko is around you almost all the time, of course she'd notice you're sad. She'd give you her famous cuddles, growing to a bigger size so she can be the big spoon. She'll run her nails through your hair as she awaits for you to tell her what's wrong and if you don't want to say, she's always down to cuddle with you until you feel better. Maybe later she can take you out on a short midnight walk so you can breathe some fresh air. 

Gyomei Himejima

Like Tanjiro, Gyomei would be one of the first to notice your sad. He understands, in a world like this a lot of things can dishearten someone. He'll try his best to comfort you by giving you small hugs or telling you intriguing yet amusing stories about the other Hashira. If that doesn't help, he'll get your kitty and you two can play with it and if you want him to, he'll leave you to yourself to think. Whatever he decides to do, he hopes it'll get you to smile, even if he won't be able to see it for himself.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae will notice almost immediately and will take off if she can to spend time with you. She's the type to tickle you until you smile or beg her to stop. It may be irritating some but to her she hopes it'll make you feel just a bit better, at least until she can figure out what else she can do. If she can't think of anything she'll just invite you to the common room and you two can have tea and talk about random things until you're ready to tell her what's wrong.