They do your makeup💄

What would you do if Mitsuri offered you mochi? 🤔

How good are they at doing makeup? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu has no experience with makeup. You can ask him to help you with lipstick and if you guide him he can do a pretty good upper lip. However, anything else he absolutely refuses to do. He thinks he'll harm you in some way on accident and he just doesn't trust himself enough to attempt anything either.

Obanai Iguro

Obanai absolutely refuses to do your makeup. No matter how much you beg him he won't budge. He hates makeup anyways and thinks you have no need to wear it.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri can do simple things like applying lipstick and blush but that's about it. She doesn't wear lots of makeup so she knows about as much as you do when it comes down to it. It doesn't matter though she'll think you look pretty no matter the makeup choice you go with.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu is pretty good at doing makeup. She doesn't wear it much but she's still natural and can do an amazing eyeliner. She's usually busy though so most of the time you do your own makeup.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi's not good with makeup. He tends to be too aggressive and a little shaky when applying things. And, because of this you've been poked in the eye with an eyeliner pen multiple times.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Rengoku tends to go too bold with doing your makeup. Like, he uses neon and bright colors on your face and it quite frankly, does not suit you. Maybe with some practice though he can do you some good.

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro can't do makeup but will try if you ask. Instruct him on how to do it and he'll make you look pretty good. Nice work Tanjiro.

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro would 1000% accidently stab you in the eye or get lipstick in your mouth if you ever asked him to do your makeup. He just tends to let his thoughts wonder and that can lead to some serious makeup catastrophes. I think it's best to do your own makeup. Y'know, just to be safe.

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro is 14, I doubt he can do makeup. He doesn't understand it anyway. Like, what's the point in putting that gunk on your face just to wipe it off later? It's inefficient and if you were to ever ask him, he'd click his tongue and tell you no. With enough pleading though, you might be able to convince him otherwise. 

Zenistu Agatsuma

Zenitsu doesn't have any experience with makeup whatsoever but he's down to learn. If it's for you, he'll learn almost anything. He's a little shaky with his hands but with practice I'm sure he can do great things.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Can do makeup but nothing too out there. As long as you don't make her choose anything Kanao can make you look really nice. Who knew she had such a talent?

Inosuke Hashibira

Why would you let this man do your makeup?

Inosuke more like paints your face then applying makeup. He'll put too much of everything and the finish product is just anything but pretty. And, I can guarantee that he's probably stabbed you in the eye with the eyeliner pen at least 3 times while doing it to.

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko lived in the mountains poor with her parents, grandmother at one point, and five siblings. Do you really think she had the money or time to buy and learn how to do makeup? She had four siblings she had to help look after. Nevertheless, she'd love for you to teach her how to do it. She thinks makeup is pretty and even though she'd never wear it herself, she thinks you'd look really pretty if you were to ever wear it.

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei can't do makeup. Last time he tried to do yours he broke your makeup brushes and pens. He replaced them of course but he still felt bad for a while after that.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae can do makeup really well. She wears makeup daily and even if it's not much she still knows how to do hers and others. She won't do anything to out. After all, she doesn't think you really need the makeup but if you ask, she can do more than just lipstick.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you my beloved children for giving me 30 followers! 💕