Genderswap ( You ) 💜

So I felt bad for posting that April Fools chapter so I decided to unpublish it and give y'all a proper chapter as an apology

How do they react to you turning into the opposite gender? 🤔

Let's just say that you were changed by a Blood Demon Art while on a mission or something, okay? Okay.

And just for shits and giggles, the Blood Demon Art didn't take full affect until the next morning-

This was requested by @Mznxlz a while ago! So sorry for the wait, I hope I was able to meet your expectations! 🧡

Even though this book is technically labeled fem!reader, I tried to keeping things as vague as possible so that everyone can feel comfortable and enjoy themselves! However, if you feel uncomfortable in anyway by reading this, please go check out the other scenario chapters I've made instead! <3

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

He was surprised but was more focused on making sure you were okay than anything else.

"Does anything hurt?" Giyu asks, brows knitted downwards to prove how worried he is. You nod your head.

"For the fifth time, I'm completely okay." You giggle. To be honest, when you woke up and realized you turned into the opposite gender, the part of you that wasn't freaking out wanted to know how your boyfriend would react.

But this isn't what you had in mind.

Giyu gently pushes you down on the bed, laying you down and kissing your forehead before turning to leave.

"I'm going to go find Kocho. ..She'll be a better help in this situation then me.. I'll be--"

You grab his hand, "Wait."

"Is something wrong?" He ask, quickly turning back around.

"Can I have some cuddles?" You ask, giving him puppy dog eyes. Giyu sweat-drops, his face bearing a slight incredulous look.

"But I need to get somebody to help you with this.." He pauses for a moment, darting his eyes away from yours, "..Problem."

"Is it really a problem though? It's not causing me any pain. " You grin mischievously, "And, think of all the fun things we could try out while I'm like this."

"Like what?" He asks.

"Y'know.." You trail off, your mind wandering places that it shouldn't. Giyu's eyebrows knit together again and he frowns, signaling that he doesn't get what you mean which makes you laugh.

"Nevermind. Just give me some cuddles already." You say, yanking him by the arm and pulling him onto the bed before scooting closer to him so you can wrap your arms around him.

"You can find Shinobu later.. Let's bask in this while it last, yeah?" You say, burying your face into his neck.

"Unless you want to drag me out of this house while I'm holding you like this. I wouldn't mind but others might have a few things to say. Oh! We might even run into Tanjiro and his friends!"

Giyu's face turns bright pink at the mention. He can handle Shinobu's teasing but Tanjiro seeing him in that kind of situation makes him want to shrink into himself.

"..I don't mind staying like this for a while.."

"Hehe~! That's what I thought.."

Mitsuri Kanroji