Who are they jealous of? 🖤

Can you think of a cause for this picture- 😏👆

I just want to say, thank you all for the tips and encouraging me to take breaks! I'll try to take better care of myself but I can't make any promises- 🚶🏾‍♀️

Like the title says, who are they jealous of? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Uzui Tengen

It may be hard to believe but Giyu is jealous of Tengen. To him, Tengen is charismatic, funny, and bright. There's a reason he has three wives after all. He's just everything Giyu doesn't see himself being and when he sees you laugh and joke with him, he just can't help feel a little insecure.

Obanai Iguro

Shinobu Kocho

Obanai is more jealous of her communication skills than Shinobu herself. She just does it so easily and she's able to get her point across which he struggles with around you. He just wishes he could be as easy-going and collected when talking to you like she does. Half of the time you misinterpret what he says because of how he says it. He's just a little jealous of how easy it is for Shinobu to talk to you without saying something embarrassing or mean.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Kanao Tsuyuri

Mitsuri loves Kanao but she can feel insecure at times. You and Kanao are good friends and Mitsuri is jealous of how collected and cool she can be around you. She knows you love her and would never second guess that it's just, she wishes you could see her as serene sometimes.

Shinobu Kocho

Kyojuro Rengoku

Shinobu is jealous of how bright Rengoku can be at times. She's confident in herself yes but, she just isn't as upgoing as he is. I mean yeah, she could put on a façade or whatever but when times get tough she just tends to struggle more with being positive around you without it seeming fake.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Mitsuri Kanroji

There are a couple things Sanemi wishes he has that Mitsuri does but the one that makes him the most insecure is how she can say what's on her mind with confidence. She can compliment you without feeling a tad bit embarrassed and when it comes from her you know it's genuine. When it comes to him however, he's stuttering and fumbling and most of the time ends up saying something completely different from what he actually meant. And, if he's able to say what he meant you probably think he's joking because he's not one to express admiration.

Kyojuro Rengoku

No one

We all know how Kyojuro is and I just can't see him being jealous of anyone. He can feel envious at times but when it comes to you he can't think of anyone that makes him upset or insecure.

Tanjiro Kamado

No one

Does this even need to be discussed? I can't think of one person Tanjiro is jealous of when it comes to you. You love him and he knows it's because he's being himself. There's no point in being envious of anyone when you're in a relationship with him. You chose him for a reason, right?

Muichiro Tokito

Aoi Kanzaki

May sound odd to some but Muichiro is a little jealous of Aoi. She may come off as rude but you still hang around her and spend a lot of time with her. Unlike him, she's able to stay focus and doesn't zone out like he does. It just gives him little pangs in his chest whenever you talk about her.

Yuichiro Tokito

Tanjiro Kamado

Yuichiro is absolutely envious of Tanjiro. He's so kind and caring and gentle and just everything he doesn't see in himself. He's friendly to everyone and is able to be compassionate when need be. Yuichiro just has a lot of insecurities, more than you may think and when he sees you hanging around Tanjiro with such a bright and happy expression on your face he can't help but think that you may be happier with someone like him.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Giyu Tomioka

Similar to Mitsuri, Zenitsu is jealous of how stoic and cool Giyu can be. He can't help but compare himself to him. Especially whenever you talk about something he did while on a mission together. He just thinks you would be a better match with someone else like Giyu rather than himself sometimes.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Senjuro Rengoku

Yes, Kanao is jealous of Senjuro. Whenever he would visit, you would coddle and hug him and give him lots and lots of affection and it makes her a tad bit jelly. It's nothing too bad though, she just wants you to act like that around her sometimes.

Inosuke Hashibira

No one

This man has more confidence than Muzan Kibutsuji himself and I just cannot see him being jealous of anyone, not when it comes to you anyways. And, if he were to be jealous of someone he'd kick their ass to show that he's superior.

Nezuko Kamado

Muichiro Tokito

Again, may sound weird or odd to some but Nezuko's jealous of Muichiro. You just give him lots of attention and hang out with him a lot. She's sad that she can't spend time with you through the day like he can. It's not any better that he latches onto like some koala and follows you around almost any chance he gets. She just a little jelly that he gets to spend more time with you than she can.

Gyomei Himejima

No one

I don't know why but I just don't see this man getting jealous of someone. He's well respected and people know you two are together and if they don't they usually run off when they see him anyways. Unless that person is real brave and straight up flirts with you when he's with you I don't see him as the type to be jealous of anyone.

Kanae Kocho

No one

Kanae is such a sweetheart and unless someone is purposely trying to get with you or something like that, I don't see her being jealous of anyone. She sees everyone as her comrades and dear friends and jealousy is just not something I see in her.