Voicemails they leave you on your birthday 🎂💛

Art by @shiopanmu! Found this on Pinterest and it's the most adorable thing ever!!! 🥺

Found out that I kin Kageyama from Haikyuu and have a very violent, fearful reaction to sudden, loud noises. Love that for me- 😃

Me: Makes an announcement saying that I'll start doing requests

Also me: Doesn't do a request

I was planning on writing some kind of birthday scenario since my birthday is in a few days ( Similar to the Anniversary scenario I did ) and follow up with a request but I literally have no idea and no motivation so..

What voicemail would they leave you on your birthday? 🤔

Modern au implied! Special Guest for today is Genya Shinazugawa WOOOO-

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

 "Happy birthday, Y/n. Shinobu and Tanjiro dropped off some gifts for you earlier and I left them on your nightstand for when you get back. ..I'll also be cooking tonight so when you get the time, please text or call me what you want to eat.. Also, try not to overwork yourself and if there's anything you need that I can help with, call me. I'll answer. Stay safe."

Obanai Iguro

 "Happy birthday." *Background hissing and incoherent speaking* "Kaburamaru..ugh, Uzui and the others wish you a happy birthday as well. *More incoherent speaking* "I'm not saying that. No. ..Ugh-! Anyways, I originally called you to let you know that I'll be picking you up early today during lunch but you didn't answer so I'm leaving a voicemail. I already called ( Boss Name ) and they said they're fine with it since you've did majority of your work for the week so don't worry about that. ..Uh.. I'll leave you alone now. Bye, Y/n. ..I love you.." *More incoherent speech and laughter before Obanai sighs tiredly and hangs up* 

Mitsuri Kanroji

 "Happy birthday, buttercup!!! Awwwh..! I planned on waking up early so that I could make you breakfast and sing you happy birthday before you headed to work but I uh..overslept.. But it's okay! I'm planning on cooking you this big birthday dinner and your favorite dessert to make it up to you! I know just how much you love my cooking after all, hehehe~! Anyways, I'll leave you alone so you can work now, don't want you getting in trouble like last time! Love you, mwah! <3"

Shinobu Kocho

 "Good afternoon, butterfly. I apologize for calling you while you're busy at work but you left your lunch at home so I'm coming to drop it off..and maybe use it as an excuse to come and see you dressed in that outfit I bought you, hehehe..~ I'll be arriving shortly so don't be a stranger, let me in. I'd rather not have an excuse to converse with your colleague, Doma again."  

Sanemi Shinazugawa

 "Iguro. You better hurry the fuck up and pick up your phone." *Grumbles* "I swear I'ma kick your ass if your chatting with Kanroji. Y/n'll be home in a few hours and before you say anything jackass, no I didn't forget my own girlfriend's birthday gift! But uh..do you think she'd want jewelry? Maybe some new shoes? I wouldn't want to get her flowers, she already has enough of those.. I also don't want to just surprise her with a date and food and not give her a gift. That'll suck ass.. Agh! Why is this- Huh? Shit. This isn't Iguro's number! Uh-! Babe! Y- You didn't fucking hear anything, got it?" *Sighs* " Damnit.. Nevermind, just.. Happy birthday, babe. See you when you get home."

Kyojuro Rengoku

*Senjuro softly singing in the background* "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sunshineee~!! Happy birthday to you! Ahahahaha~!! Hey, sunshine! I know you're busy right now but me and Senjuro wanted to sing you happy birthday since we won't be able to do so in person! We're so proud of you and even if we can't celebrate today, I don't mind doing something next time you're free! Until then--" *Incoherent speaking* "Ah! Right! Tomorrow, I'll be dropping off our gifts before you leave for work! All of us pitched in this year, even my father! Hope you like a back massager and sake! Ahahaha~!"