Karaoke Night 🎤

How do they act during karaoke night? 🤔

This scenario was requested by @RavenMiller231! I hope I was able to meet your expectations! 😁

This will be set in a modern au! Setting wise, this takes place at a local bar but for the kiddos, their karaoke nights will take place at a party place or something.

Reader is implied to be a college/university student for Sanemi's part!

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu sits at the little bar, sipping his juice and watching as other people sing and laugh. If you're that kind of person, he'll silently watch as you sing, laughing and smiling as you do so. And, when you come over to invite him to join you, he surprisingly agrees. He's not the best singer and he's a bit shy but he's having fun with you so he doesn't really mind.

If you're more of the shy type, you two sit and chat whilst watching others sing. You had a nice conversation and it was amusing watching other people practically pour their soul into singing a simple song. Giyu even laughed a few times.

Obanai Iguro

Whether you're the type to sing during karaoke night or not, Obanai isn't going up there no matter what you say or do. He's going to sit there, drinking his beverage while he watches others embarrass themselves. And yes, he is going to openly criticize/make fun of them. Feel free to join or stop him. When it comes to you, he'll ( usually ) comply to your wishes.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri is a little shy at first but if you egg her on, she'll definitely sing! She's red in the face, giggling, and dancing just a little as she sings the lyrics appearing on the screen. Feel free to join in! You two will sing your hearts out all while laughing at each others silliness and ignoring all the funny stares you two may get! <3

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu and you sit and chat for the most part and watch others perform. She'll occasionally sing along if she knows the song that's playing, but she won't go up and sing to a mic. Oh no, definitely not.

If you're feeling brave, feel free to go and sing. She'll be giggling and clapping no matter how well or bad you do and when you go back over to where she's sitting with your drink, she won't be able to stop herself from teasing you.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi was reluctant about the whole thing since you wanted to go on a school night and he had work but you managed to get him to go. He's definitely drinking some kind of alcoholic beverage while he tells you about all the stupid shit his coworkers ( Tengen ) did to make his day harder and by the end of the night, he's completely wasted. He ended up going up on the little stage the bar had and you recorded him as he sung beautifully ( horribly ) all while laughing your ass off.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro is 100% dragging you on stage to sing with him whether you're the type to sing in front of a crowd or not. You're pissed off at first but as you two sung, your anger eventually died down and transformed into elation as Kyojuro danced and sung with you singing along with him. He, of course, gave 110% during his performance so it drew some attention but everyone, including yourself, were laughing and smiling so it was overall a fun experience for everyone involved.

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro had invited his friends ( the kamaboko squad plus Yuichiro and Aoi ) so most of your time together was spent making sure they weren't causing any trouble. Even so, it was still a nice time! You two played some games and the girls managed to convince the boys to use the karaoke machine. The twins were forced so they were irritated and weren't into it, Inosuke sounded..interesting, and Zenitsu was surprisingly really good. You and Tanjiro performed together and it was really funny since Tanjiro was a little off key the entire time.

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro had his arm around you preventing you from getting up from the booth you were sitting in so you were forced to watch as your friends be silly the majority of your time there. If you really wanted to sing, he'll reluctantly let you go and no matter how well or bad you perform, he will tell you you sounded great, glaring threateningly at whoever has the audacity to disagree with him. Besides Tanjiro of course but Tanjiro would never do that to you so all is good. <3

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro acts like the parent and makes sure you and your friends aren't doing anything to get you kicked out. He's not going to sing no matter what you try to say and if you go up there he will be brutally honest with you/make fun of you which will potentially hurt your feelings. If that happens, he'll feel bad which ultimately makes him go up there and sing to make it up to you. ( He has a really nice voice and ended up doing pretty well so you couldn't really make fun of him about that, but you did make fun of how red he was which ultimately led to him kissing you to shut you up, causing your friends to tease you about it later ) <3

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu was scared of embarrassing himself so you decided to play some of the arcade games they had. You two never actually went over to the karaoke machine and sung with a mic but you did hum along when a song you liked came on. Even so, it was nice to spend some quality time with your boyfriend.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao opted with sitting on a booth and talk so that's what you did. You two would laughed whenever one of your friends decided to be silly and go over to the karaoke machine and purposefully sing off key and you eventually tried your luck with one of the claw machines. You ended up spending way too much money and not winning anything but Kanao comforted you over pizza ( Feel free to change the food if you don't like/can't have pizza ) so you cheered up eventually.

Inosuke Hashibira

You were too busy running after Inosuke to try the karaoke machine out. He just wouldn't stay still and nobody else wanted to watch him so they made you do it. You did however, get a of plushie prize since he managed to win one and didn't want it.

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko was busy stuffing her face with pizza so she never thought of trying to sing. ( Or even talking for that matter ) If you decided to try the machine out, she'd cheer you on from the sidelines with chipmunk cheeks which ends up making you laugh and mess up. After that you played some games and even one a few prizes for the two of you. <3

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei was never big on going to bars but you managed to convince him regardless. He didn't drink anything and you invited some of his colleagues with you to make him feel more comfortable. Tengen and Rengoku ended up acting a fool and screaming their lungs out on the karaoke machine all while Sanemi and Obanai made fun of them so you ended up having a good laugh. Gyomei didn't find them as funny but still enjoyed himself.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae urges you try out the karaoke machine and somehow convinces you despite your nerves. She's a very talented singer and with your voices blended together, you sounded great! You even got applause from some of the other couples there! After that, you two had some idle chatter over some drinks before leaving since you both had work the next day.

----------------------------------------------------

Ah, another request done! I'm feeling real accomplished right now ngl- 😁✨