Preparing for exams/tests 📝

*Dramatic gasp* A picture where Sanemi doesn't look like he wants to murder Genya for existing? I'm shocked- 😮

Ya'll I'm about to break down. I start school in like a week- 😭

My social anxiety rn: 📈📉📈📉📈

Moving on-

I was debating whether I'd post this now or when school actually starts but I think I'm going to post this and wait until August comes around to post another school related scenario-

What do they do while you're studying for a exam or big test? 🤔

Just an FYI, the next like three scenarios I post are going to be in modern au for obvious reasons and everyone is 16-21 years old and are either in high school or are enrolled in university/college.

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu understands how important exams are and how stressful studying can be. He'll most likely stay out your way for the most part and let you do your own thing but'll checkup on you occasionally. Y'know to make sure you've eaten and drunk water and have taken breaks.

"I have to get going to practice. Try not to overwork yourself while I'm gone."

Obanai Iguro

Obanai won't bother you as he has his own exams he has to study for. But, if you ask him, he'll help while he's taking a break. After though he'll force you to go eat, drink water, or doing anything besides study.

"Come on, baby! Just one more hour!"

"No. Now go hang out with Kocho or something and if I find out you're studying instead of taking a break I'll hide all your textbooks until the day of the exam." 

Mitsuri Kanroji

You and Mitsuri tend to study together. Since you two have the same classes, it makes more sense than studying alone. She'll get you two some snacks once it's time for a break and'll reassure you that you'll do amazing. And when exams are over, she'll drag you to a restaurant to celebrate no matter the score you two end up getting.

"You did so good, beautiful! I'm so proud of you! Let's go out to celebrate! My treat!"

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu will leave you to yourself to study. She'll make sure to get you a nice glass of water (making sure to set it somewhere it won't spill and splash all over your textbooks) and will check up on you accordingly. If she's notices you haven't touched your water, she'll urge you to take a break for a little to wind down. After that she'll most likely be away doing club work however, don't be afraid to call her if you need anything!

"Hm? You need me to pick up a snack for you? Alright. I'll be at your house in 10 minutes."

Sanemi Shinazugawa

I wouldn't advise you ask Sanemi to help you with studying but if you're really struggling (especially with math) feel free to go to him. I can at least promise he'll be more gentle then he usually is whenever he's tutoring others. He's very strict when it comes to breaks though.

"We're taking a break in an hour and if you decide to be stubborn I'll take your textbook and I'll make sure you don't have anything to study, understood?"

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro is always fine with helping you study but if you prefer it he'll leave you be. He'll make sure you eat and drink water accordingly and'll urge you to take breaks (However if he notices your becoming stressed he'll pull you away before then). When exam day eventually comes around he's your biggest supporter and will help you prep before you leave.