Genderswap ( Them ) 💜

BFBdysbHSVBAdyfo Genderbend Muichiro- 👁👁

He looks so cuuuuttee <3333

Anyways-

Do you like Omori? Well do I have the story for you lol-

Okay, I'll get to the point-

Yesterday I posted an Omori boyfriend/girlfriend scenarios book! If you like Omori and are interested I would definitely go to my profile and check it out!

Also my good friend @cosmoleafx has made an Omori book as well recently so you should check out their book too!

How would they react to turning into the opposite sex for the day? 🤔

Let's just say that they were changed by a Blood Demon Art while on a mission or something, okay? Okay.

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

He's the literal definition of calm on the outside, losing his shit on the inside. He'd probably lock himself in his house until the effects wear off but if they don't within 24 hours he'll visit Shinobu for help.

Obanai Iguro

Obanai would absolutely positively lock himself in his house and won't let anyone in whatsoever ESPECIALLY you. He's embarrassed as is, the last thing he needs is you teasing him about this. He'll contact Shinobu via crow and pray to whatever god is out there that'll he'll turn back.

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri immediately sends her crow to find you. And, when you get the hastily scribbled letter and come to her house she's freaking out and losing her shit. You can't really blame her though, she basically looks like Sanemi's pretty twin. She has every right to be losing it.

You'll have to calm her down or she'll probably pass out from shock. If you succeed, just lay her down and send a letter to Shinobu. Try to keep Mitsuri as calm as you can until she arrives and don't tease her for this, she's already embarrassed and flustered as is.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu will immediately get to work once she realizes what has happened. She's a little pissed about the entire situation but that just drives her to work faster. I wouldn't be surprised if she was back to normal before you even noticed anything was wrong.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi is cussing up a storm, freaking out and everything in-between. He'll immediately go and look for Shinobu, trying his best to avoid as many people as he can. And, if he runs into you he might just run and hide in the nearest bush. He's so embarrassed and his face is so hot that it might be mistaken as a fever.

In your opinion, he has nothing to be embarrassed about. ( I mean, he does but that's not important ) He's smoking hot as a girl and you'd absolutely love to take him out looking like this but you know he'd never let you. Might as well just drag him to Shinobu so at least you can bask in this form of him before he changes back.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro took one look at himself in the mirror, stared at himself for a moment and literally was like "This is fine! 😀".

He'll go about his day as he normally would, ignoring all the stares he gets. He even visits you in which you start freaking out because oh my gosh, your boyfriend is now a girl.

He doesn't really mind things all that much but if it bothers you he'll visit Shinobu. He may think he looks fine like this but if you don't he'll try his hardest to change back so you're happy again. He lives for your praise and recognition after all.

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro is embarrassed and caught off guard by his appearance but'll try to go about things as normal. He needs to focus on finding a cure for Nezuko after all.

If his new form gets in the way he'll stop by Shinobu for her help and if he runs into you, he'll get all shy and try to hide himself in his haori. ( He's so cute <3 )

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro doesn't notice and quite frankly, you almost didn't as well. Since he wears big clothes it kind of hides everything and the only thing that noticeably changes is little facial features. ( Like his eyelashes and possibly his facial structure )

You'd probably have to be the one to notice and take him to Shinobu for him to actually do something about it. He's surprisingly very complaisant. Well, it's not that surprising. Anything that'll allow him to be close to you he'll do. And besides, he's starting to miss his old body a little..

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro would probably pass out. Like, think about it. He wakes up slightly groggy as he gets out of bed and starts making his way towards the kitchen to make himself some food but, just as he passes his mirror he notices his appearance and absolutely freaks out. I see him screaming something along the lines of, "What the fuck happened to me?"

He'd probably lock himself in his estate, refusing to come out for absolutely any reason. He won't even let his brother see him, much less you. And, if things don't wear off within the first hour he's contacting Shinobu and telling her to come over. I mean, you don't seriously expect him to walk out like this do you?

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Now Zenitsu would 1000% pass the fuck out upon realizing he's swapped genders. Why is his hair so long? Why is his legs so smooth? And why the hell does he have big boo-

Anyways. He'd probably run to Tanjiro screaming and crying about the whole thing. He'd be too embarrassed to go to you about this and if he has to he'll go to Shinobu. At least he can handle her teasing. Yours, not so much.. 

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao is calm about the whole thing. Yes, her now being a boy is odd but she doubts its permanent. She'll just wait things out and turn back eventually. Although, it'll be hard to explain this to you and the others..

Inosuke Hashibira

Inosuke doesn't know what happened or what's going on. He just knows that yesterday he was normal and today he has longer hair and boobs for some reason. He's pissed and fights everything that crosses his path. You'll have to drag him to the Butterfly Manor because he won't on his own. Hopefully he doesn't accidentally stab you in the process. 

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko's pretty calm about the whole thing. Blood Demon Arts don't usually last very long so she'll be back to normal sooner or later. If anything you and Tanjiro are probably the ones freaking out but honestly, what's the big deal? She's still technically Nezuko.

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei would cry. No doubt about it. He'd immediately go find Shinobu to ask if she has anything to revert him back to normal and if he runs into you, he'd probably ask you if you seen her. He doesn't mind you seeing him like this because he's mostly focused on turning back to normal. Although, he is a little flustered about it.

Kanae Kocho

I see Kanae slightly freaking out when she first notices but'll calm down eventually. She'll go to her sister about this and would probably just do whatever she can to help out and speed up the process. She'll be so busy running errands for Shinobu you probably won't even see her until she turns back.