When you carry them bridal style 🤭

Me too Giyu, me too- 

How do they react to their s/o randomly picking them up and carrying them around bridal style? 🤔

This was requested by @Neverlandmike! As I've said before, thank you for requesting again! And as for your other request, I'm planning on doing that one too so I hope you ( And everyone else ) looks forward to seeing it whenever I decide to write, edit, and post it! <3

----------------------------------------------------

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu was surprised but didn't mind it. He was actually pretty nonchalant about it for a while. When you ran into Tanjiro however..his whole mood changed. He didn't jump out of your arms or anything but he did hide his face in your uniform. He was so embarrassed and it only worsened when you had to explain to Tanjiro that he wasn't injured after he began panicking. <3

Obanai Iguro

Obanai became so red so quickly that it concerned you. He couldn't function since you were so close so in the end he just..froze up. It alarmed both you and Kaburamaru, so much so that Kaburamaru ended up biting him to try to snap him out of it. <3

Mitsuri Kanroji

Mitsuri's entire face practically explodes. No joke, her face just went poof and became all red. ( Which concerned you quite a bit ) This is something straight out of a romance novel and she's totally down for it! ..For a few minutes anyway. Once she calms down, she grows super worried. She's probably very heavy and she doesn't want you to hurt your back so she urges you to put her down. If you don't however, she just kind of frets over it until you do.

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu is surprised and quite frankly, kinda annoyed. Nothing against you personally but she doesn't like being picked up, at all. ..I suggest putting her down before she has to force you..

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi is in shock for multiple reasons. First of, the boldness you have and second, the pure strength you seem to possess. Once that shock dies down however, he's basically screaming at you to put him down. Unlike Shinobu however, his threats are empty so feel free to continue with what you're doing. I promise that all he'll end up doing is complaining.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Kyojuro is all for this! In fact, he's wrapping his arms around you while also praising your strength! He's far from light so for you to just casually pick him up is truly commendable! And, since you seem to be fine, feel free to do this anytime! He'll welcome it with open arms!

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro quickly brushes off his shock and politely asks you to put him down. He's mostly worried you'll hurt yourself by doing this. Yes, you're strong but he's heavy and he doesn't want you to accidentally pull something. The thought was sweet of you though!

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro instantly grows irritated but once he realizes that you picked him up, he calms down and embraces it. He doesn't weigh a lot so he's easy to carry around! And eventually, he forgets you're carrying him and even manages to fall asleep in your arms. It's a super cute moment to witness and even more so to experience! <3

Yuichiro Tokito

Okay so, Yuichiro may or may not end up swinging on you instinctively but for the sake of the scenario I'm gonna say he hesitated and almost backhanded you, okay? Okay.

Yuichiro immediately shouts at you to put him down but when you ignore him he just ends up grumbling and reluctantly wraps his arms around you. As embarrassing as it is, this is actually quite..nice.. But you better not drop him! He'll make you regret it if you do! >:(

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu yelps and almost hyperventilates because he thought he was about to get abducted but upon seeing your smiling face..

He faints.

If you're still carrying him when he comes to, he almost immediately hides his face in your clothes. ( Or your hoari if you're wearing one ) He'd usually be over the moon about this sorta thing but since you're the one carrying him and not the other way around, he's a little shy and just a tad bit embarrassed.

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao is probably the most nonchalant person out of everyone. If she's surprised, she doesn't show it and she doesn't try to push you away. She just smiles and leans into your chest as you carry her around.

Inosuke Hashibira

When you pick Inosuke up, he quickly grows to dislike the position and decides to climb onto your shoulders and force you to walk around like that. Many people were confused ( Some were even a tad bit scared ) but Inosuke loved it and since you kind of put this on yourself, you rolled with it and prayed that you didn't run into one of the other Hashira while you two were like this.

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko immediately wraps her arms around you before leaning against your shoulder. She doesn't mind this at all and if she's too heavy she doesn't mind shrinking. This is quickly becoming one of her favorite things to do with you and if you're wondering, yes, she will be doing this to you as well from now on.

Gyomei Himejima

Besite.. How the hell did you..

Gyomei is in pure astonishment. He's clearly underestimated you and your strength. Besides that, he quite likes this. He doesn't know why but he's quickly grown fond of being in this position. When you two run into the other Hashira however, they manage to convince you to put him down before you actually do hurt yourself.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae is caught off guard by your sudden boldness but she not mad. She feels a little silly and she would much rather carry you around but she won't complain. Besides, its quite amusing to see the butterfly girls react to you two like this, especially Shinobu and the triplets.