Welcome to the Avengers \New recruit

Nick,Tony and Wanda are in the meeting room discussing Wanda joining the team

Wanda POV

While in the meeting room tony and nick are talking I'm not paying much attention then this beautiful Girl past with headphones in singing, Damn she's pretty I've never met her before so she's probably new .

YN POV

While walking past the meeting room with my headphones on I hear Tony calling my name I guickly look in the room to see  Tony ,Nick and a girl who I regonizie as Wanda, I quickly take off my head phones and walk in .

Yn: Hey Tony what's up?
Tony : YN hey this is Wanda , from the little Ultron incident She'll Be joining the Avengers
Yn: Ohhh ohk Hi Wanda
Wanda :Hey YN
*YN mind Wow she's pretty*
After Tony introduced everyone  Nick left well to be fair we did leave him out of our convo oops .
Tony:Well YN can u please show Wanda to her room .
YN: "Sure ,this way" I say turning to the door Wanda following close by .

Wanda POV
While walking I turned to YN and say
" Thanks I think your pretty too"
I suddenly see Yn blush, But she quickly looks away . "Thanks" I hear her say, while walking to my room in silence i break it by saying .
Wanda:So YN are u new I didn't see you in Sokovia
YN: Actually No I didn't come fight Ultron because Nat didn't want me out there .
She's kinda over  protective of me well a lot protective .
Oh So your her sister ? I say "What no ewww Not that Nat's eww but the things we do you would not but sister as a title" she say laughing .
"Ohhhh so how did u join the avengers" I say wanting to know more about her .
"Well i was an Hydra experiment and Natasha and the Avengers rescued me on one of their mission , After a while Me and Nat got closeee , By the way if your wondering what my powers are I have invisibility, teleportation , healing and I can shoot fire out of my hand ",She finishes with a smile .
"Ohhh I have -" I already know your powers I read your file also  Nat told me about what you did to them so if she's a little mean to you its because she hasn't really gotten over the fact that you made her go through her worst fear " She say cutting me off . "Well we're here "
I thank her and head into my room.

About an hour later after I have finish unpacking I lay on my bed suddenly my mind starts to think about YN and how pretty she is how her brown eyes are so beautiful ,Stop it Wanda I say to my self Obviously she's with Nat and The least I want is my ass being beaten by an ex- assassin for having a crush on her girlfriend. After a while thinking about YN  I finally fell asleep.

498 words

September 19,2021