Clingy?

I woke up expecting to be cuddle with Wanda but was meet with an empty space at her side of the bed ,I turned and looked to see the bathroom light off which means she's not  in the shower , I got out of bed and put on a hoodie and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth , I didn't want to Shower without Wanda , After I'm finished I made my way downstairs Searching for my girlfriend , I walked into the kitchen and she wasn't there, Walked into the living room she wasn't there either , I spent around 15 minutes searching for her when I stopped at Our Game room to see her in a gaming chair playing video games with Sam and Peter and Bucky sitting in the couch "Babe" I whined walking in she turned around for a quick second "Hey your awake" she said and then turned her attention back to the game "Wandaaa" I said walking to the chair and sitting in her lap inhaling her sweet strawberry shampoo "You showered without me " I said pouting "I'm sorry you were asleep and I  didn't want to wake you and Bucky asked if i wanted to train with him and I said yes so I went back to my room and showered" she said rubbing my back while still playing the game "Did you eat?" She said putting down the controller to give me her full attention "No I was looking for my girlfriend " I said with a  sad face "OK I'm gonna get you some cereal" she said getting up and placing me in the chair and kissing my forehead before walking out of the room " You are so clingy Y/N give Wanda some space god , I wonder if that's why you and Nat broke up ,Didn't you see us playing the game I wouldn't be surprised if she broke up with you to have space for herself  " Sam said and it broke my heart What if she do think I'm clingy and she wants space ,What if I loose her just because I can't get over my attachment issues I thought.

"That's not why me and Nat broke up" I said getting up out of the chair  "What the fuck is wrong with you Sam" Bucky said getting up to walk over to me "Chill out She's her girlfriend and they are just showing love" He was about to hug me but I pulled back " Its okay Bucky" I said looking down " No No your not clingy okay you guys are adorable he's just pissed over a stupid game and the fact that you're dating Wanda" he said "Yeah" Peter chimed in the same time Wanda walked in with a bowl of cereal " Here you go baby and after you finish eat I'll shower with you" she said walking over to me and she must have sense the tension ,The angry look on Bucky face ,The pissed look on Sam face and My sad face "Hey what's wrong?" she said putting the cereal on the table and walking over to hug me but again I pulled back "Nothing I'm fine and I'm no longer feeling hungry" I said walking out of the room  I have to give Wanda some space I'm an avenger I don't need people doing things for me I thought .

I made it to my room had a quick shower and laid down and that's where I made a mistake because I started over thinking  Am I really clingy? does everyone see me this way?, Did Nat feel this way when we where dating?  I got lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Nat opening the door "Hey ,Hey what's wrong why are you crying?" Nat said coming towards me I didn't even notice I'm crying She hopped in bed with me and was pulling me close when I shifted away and turned my head from her, That's how I am when I'm sad or anything I distance myself from others.

"Y/n/n come on talk to me what happen did Wanda do something?" She said slowly pulling me closer When my back hit her chest I turned around and buried my head into her neck "Did we break up because I was too clingy?" I said sniffling "What no hunny we didn't we were going through stuffs and we were not stable enough for a relationship at the moment so we decided we should lay low and be best friends and be there for each other , Did Wanda say you were clingy because if she did I'm gonna hurt her" She said rocking me " Sam said I was" I said burying my head deeper in her neck I then explained what happened " God I'm gonna kill Sam" she said upset and about to leave "Wait no kill him later stay with me until I feel better please" I said on the verge of crying again "Okay,okay I will" Tasha said.

Wanda's POV

After Y/N unexpectedly walked out of the room bucky told me what happened and I flipped how dare he say that to my girlfriend to make her feel that way and oh did I have my fun with him Safe to say Sam has injuries all over with a broken arm and a sprained foot and Tony is gonna need to fix the gaming room I would have done worse if bucky wasn't there to stop me and If the kid (Peter)didn't look so terrified.

I was now on my way to Me, Nat and Y/N floor I knew she wouldn't go to my bed room so I was on my way to Y/N's room when I stopped at Nat to check first but her door was locked I continue my path to Y/N room and slightly opened it to see Nat on the bed with A Red and Puffy eyes Y/N sleeping ,Ughh I want to kill Sam more, Nat ushered me over and got up and I slipped into her place , "Thank you Natasha " I said stroking Y/N's hair " No problem now if you don't mind I'm gonna go murder Sam now"she said with a very serious tone "Beat you to it " I said she slipped out of the room and closed the door behind her and I just laid there watching Y/N.

After a while she started to move I looked down and saw her shifting I hugged her more and then she opened her eyes and when she say me she shifted away and sat up "Babe please don't do this, Your not clingy and I love to have you cuddled up to me , I love when you cling to me like a koala and I get to carry you and cover you in kisses I can't live without them and if you distance your self thinking your giving me space your only gonna hurt me more so please don't listen to Sam ,I love you"She moved back into my arms " I love you too" I lifted up her face and kissed her "Now let's go I'm bringing you out " I said getting up with her in my arms she tried to stand but I didn't let her we went downstairs and into the main entrance then I put her down "Where are we going " She said ,I held her hand and continue walking "You'll see " After a while of walking we made it to the Adoption center for animals "No way are we getting a dog or a cat " she said with the biggest smile and god I would do anything to continue seeing it,"Yes babe we are" we walked in together and went over to chose an animal "OMG,Oh My God I want that kitty " she said pointing towards a adorable white cat " Okay bub we'll get that kitty" I said and she picked up the cat and do files and all of that and got the kitty(Never adopted a animal before😅).

After we got the kitty we went to the store and got her cat toys and everything for her, and now we're on our way home " Babeee" I turned to face my girlfriend "I'm hungry" of course how could I forget " OK babe do you want a Burger?" she squealed "Yes Yes Yes " she said jumping up and down I love her so much I thought We walked to McDonald's and got a lot of Burgers and nuggies and we stopped at an icecream shop and got Ice cream for Y/n/n.

We arrived back at the compound and it was now night  we walked into the main entrance to be greeted by everyone even a very bruised up Sam he looked worse than I left him ,I looked to Nat and we both smirked we handed foods to everyone except Sam he walked over to us and I got into fighting mode make my powers visible "I'm just apologizing " He said with his hands up "I'm sorry Y/N your not clingy I was clearly jealous and pissed because of other things that had nothing to do with you " Its okay Sam " she said and he was going in for a hug but I stopped him "Don't you dare touch my girlfriend" I said with my eyes turning red he just backed up "We're going go up now Y/N has a mission tomorrow" I said grabbing our meals, Y/N's hands ,and giving Peter our kitten and whispering to him to watch her for a while  as we we're about to leave Nat walked over and kissed Y/N's forehead and hugged me! Nat hugged me !"Thanks for taking care of her " she said whispering in my ears " Of course anything for her I really love her " We walked away and up to my room ate and watched a movie and now we're cuddling in bed "How long are you gonna be away?" I said kissing her " a week to a month" she said pulling the duvet up "What your gonna be gone for a month" I said sad "Or a week Wands I'm sorry but fury wants me and Nat and Clint on this mission specifically" I just hugged her "closer let's make the most of it then " I said smirking "No wands I won't be able to walk tomorrow if your thinking about what I think your thinking about" she said laughing "Dammit" I said also joing in on the laughter "Thanks for being there for me "she said looking up at me " I'll always be her for you "

I fell asleep once again with the love of my life in my arms .

Also guys I don't hate Sam I absolutely love him I just couldn't think of any one Bucky's would be so protective of me because of the whole hydra thing,Clint is like a father figure to Wanda  Steve no,Tony my father figure and Pete's too young .
1846 words
Vote please😋