Let's go

[August 12 the twins are nine months]

I laid down in the twins nursery with my arms around them on the spare bed and just played with their curly hair "Hey what's up" Yelena say whispering coming inside "Nothing much just lying with them" I say sitting up a bit "Are they asleep" she ask coming to sit on the bed "Nope they are just lying down" I said "Where's Wanda?" she asked holding out her arm "I actually have no idea" I said giving her Pietro and she held him also playing with his hair, "Wanna go shopping?" she ask and I sighed and nodded, we put the twins on the carpet in their playpen and I walked into my room talking out a hoodie for both of us and handed one to her and while I'm putting the hoodie over my head I felt four hands on my leg and looked down and saw Aiden and Nathan both standing and I gasped "Did you guys just walk come to me" I said shocked and Yelena bent down and called them "Come here AJ and Nathan" and they giggled and took some steps towards her and we both froze shocked "I knew you guys were taking one steps but you guys just walked all my yourself" I said picking them up placing kisses all over their faces and we tried a couple more times then started heading out bringing the strollers with me.

"Where are you off to?" Vision asked as we started getting into the car "None of your business" I said strapping the twins in the car seat and putting the strollers into the trunk then going to the driver side "I'm supposed to make sure you guys are safe and know your location" he said coming to the car window "Listen I can keep my babies safe without your help I'm not fifteen so you don't need to know my location" I said rolling up my window then driving off, the car was silent the whole ride and soon after we reached the store and Yelena got out went to the trunk and got the stroller while I got the twins out of the car, I put on some sunglasses and hat and Yelena did the same and I pulled the hood over the stroller and we walked in, me pushing the twins while Yelena pushed the shopping cart "What was that with Vision" Yelena finally asked and I sighed "I think he likes Wanda and she has been spending too much time with him" I tell her "I understand but you got nothing to worry about, Wanda is madly in love with you and only you, but you should speak to her if its bothering you" she told me picking up some chocolate off of the shelf "That's what Natasha told me two months ago , but tonight I'll speak to her" and she nodded and we reached some toys section and the twins reached for a car and I stopped and picked it up and placed it into the cart and we continued walking then three girls came up to us "I'm sorry we couldn't resist ,you guys are Y/N and Yelena the Avengers do you mind signing this for us please" she asked whispering and I nodded and we signed our autographs "Wow your babies are adorable" one of them said and I smiled and thanked her "Do you mind if we took pictures" the other asked "You can take picture of us but not the babies I would like if they are not out in the public ,keep their Identity a secret you know" I said and they nodded in agreement and took pictures of Me and Yelena and then we put on back on our disguises and they thanked us and told us bye waving to the twins and the twins waved bye and they smiled walking away and me and Yelena hurried and bought what we needed then headed at Burger King drive through and order food for us and I bought milkshake for me and Wanda as well and then headed to the park.

We played for two hours just laughing and teaching the twins to walk some more and then we got ice-cream and then finally headed home I parked the car and Yelena took one of the twins and I took the other and the foods and we headed upstairs and I laid the twins in their cribs and me and Yelena sat on the bed together and started laughing randomly and I turned on the Television and we got under the sheets and started eating and watching together until we both fell asleep.

[Couple hours later around 8 p. m]

I was fast asleep when I heard the door opening and Wanda walked in "Where the hell we're you guys" she asked and I ignored her and began waking Yelena up "Hey thanks for today I'll see you tomorrow okay" I said and she nodded, hugged me and then went to her room "I asked you a question" Wanda said walking over to me "You do not get to ask me where I have been when I barely see you, The twins walked today and you missed it I took them shopping and then to the park and I even brought back food for you, you are barely even here , Did you have a great day with your boyfriend Vision" I said clearly upset "What the hell is wrong with you and this Vision stuff , I'm barely here because I have been busy" she screamed and I just got up out of bed and walked towards the twins rooms locking the door with the lock and got on the bed curled up with a pillow, my back facing the door and I silently sobbed, after ten minutes I heard the door open I assumed she used her powers and I just pretended to be asleep "I know your awake your thoughts are loud" and I just turned more away from her when she got into bed pulling me close to her, I tried to shuffle away and her gripped tighten but not hard enough to hurt me "I'm so sorry okay, I promise there is nothing going on between me and Vision and I'll try to spend more time with you guys okay, I'm just a little preoccupied but I promise to make more time for you and the twins" she said burying her head in the crook of my neck kissing me "I'm sorry" she repeated over and over "I love you okay" she said and I turned to her "I'm sorry for assuming that you and vision we're having a thing I should learn to trust you more and I'm sorry for causing an argument" I said burying my head in her chest "No its okay every relationships have argument the best thing is that we talked about it, and lets not do it in front of the twins are in their room in the future because I don't want them to ever see us arguing okay?" she said stroking my hair and I nod and we fell asleep together.

1212 words