Vision

WANDA'S POV

I woke up and I didn't see the twins on the bed and I walked over to the their room and saw them trying to get comfortable and sleep with her , I walked downstairs to see Vision, great the person who I don't want to see "Wanda I haven't seen you in a while" he said coming up to me to hold my hands and I stepped back "Vision what are you doing" I ask him "You taught me about humans and feelings and Wanda I have feelings for you" he confess smiling stepping close to me and I used my powers to stop him "Vision I don't like you like that I was simply being kind because I know what it was like being the new guy, I just got my family back, my kids, my girlfriend who doesn't even want to look at me because of that stupid mistake that day" I said walking away "But you said if you kiss someone and they do the same they like you too'' he said smiling "I don't like you like that Vision I'm madly in love with her and her only okay, I was gonna marry her I still am the kiss was a mistake" I said and he tried coming near me and I used my power flying up and turned my eyes red "This Vision is called a rejection which No means No" I said forming red mist in my hands and was about to fight him when I heard whimpering and looked down and saw the twins scared and Pietro super-speed over to Y/N while Aiden teleported in her hand and Y/N picked up Pietro and they hid their faces scared "Wands your scaring them" Y/N said and I was so angry with him I couldn't even make out what she was saying and she came over and held my hands "Wanda" Y/N said louder this time and I broke out of it "I'm sorry for causing-" Vision started but Y/N glared at him "Leave Now" she demanded and he floated out of the room and I tried taking the twins but they wouldn't come and I sighed and sat down "When did AJ and Nathan get their powers" I asked realizing what just happened "A month back" she replied rocking them "Can I " I ask and she nod and I read her mind and saw them using their powers for the first time and I smiled and stopped "I'm sorry you missed it" she said still not looking at me "How did you find out about Me and Natasha" she asked randomly and I sighed realizing I have to tell her because No more lying "I was gonna propose to you so I went to tell her " I said and for the first time she looked at me but stayed silent "auntie El" I heard the twins say and ran to her and I looked up and remember "You, you knew where they were and didn't tell me" I said angry walked over to her "You guys didn't deserve to know" she said calmly and I got more upset and used my powers to put the twins in the couch and before I could do anything Y/N came "If you do Yelena anything I'm leaving" she said and I calmed down not wanting to lose them again and oh it got worst when Natasha and Bruce walked downstairs when he sensed the tension he dismissed his self "I'm not here to fight or argue ,Y/N here's the papers I just need your signature I took care of every thing else" she said and Y/N signed the papers and each one of the twins ran to either Natasha or Yelena and Y/N walked up to the twins tickling them whispering "Sell out" and they laughed having no idea what it means and the sisters separated with food and each twin and Y/N took up popcorn and liquor "Babe no Alcohol" I say taking the bottle from her and surprisingly she let me and I sat beside her and she turned on the Television and Sitcom was on the Television and we started watching after sometime she fell asleep and started shifting probably having nightmare and I placed memory of us and the twins and she smiled and her head leaned on my shoulder and I carefully used my powers to lift her up and I laid down and laid her on top of me and she hugged my waist having no idea at all and I pulled her up more hugging her and snapping my fingers making a blanket appear and Bucky and tony walked in talking loud and I shushed them and Tony came over to me "why are you hugging Y/N ,I don't want you near-" and I sighed "Yes Tony I know I broke her heart , I made her leave, I'm a horrible person believe me whatever you're gonna say it can't be worse than what I'm telling myself" and he sighed and came over to me sitting on the arm chair "she's happy when she's with you, and I guess everyone makes mistakes but mark my word if you hurt her again I'll make sure you actually never see her again" and I nodded and Bucky glared at me and I sighed and finished watching Sitcoms a couple hours later she started waking up and I thought she was gonna get up but she looked up at me and laid her head back down and I smiled, a couple minutes later we finished and headed up stairs me heading to Natasha's room for Nathan and Y/N going to Yelena's room for Aiden and she laid them down on the bed and started leaving when I grabbed her wrist and she looked down at me "Please" I pleaded and she laid at the end with the twins in the middle and I scooted over more and wrapped my arms around all three of them "I love you" I said closing my eyes and ten minutes later when she thought I was asleep she whispered back "I love you too"

1032 Words