Telling the team

"God I love waking up beside you" my girlfriend of three months now ,said while looking down at me ,"Good you better get used to it because I'll always be here" I said kissing her neck and started nibbling making some hickeys "Your gonna have to cover those up" I said pulling back to look at my work "let's go take a shower before the others wake up" I said taking the blanket from off of me to get out of bed ,just to be pulled back in by Wanda "No stay I don't care if they know , I actually don't mind telling them today ,you have been so patient with me and waited until I was ready, I'm ready to show off my beautiful girlfriend" she said giggling at the end and it warmed my heart I immediately pulled her into a kiss "Good because I can finally claim you around them , and they can Also stop believing that me and Tasha are dating" I said laughing "How long did u and Natasha date by the way?" She said looking into my eyes "Umm about two to three years " I said "Woww that was long no wonder why u guys are so close" she said pulling me into her,"You don't mind it though do you because I can tell her to really stop" I said looking up at her "No hun I don't mind, and so far Nats very understanding I can see she's respecting our relationship she no longer kiss you on your cheek or neck she tries her best not to call u babe and I think she's slowly forgiving me" she said smiling "Good because I don't know what I would do if you guys didn't get along" I said kissing her again.

We got a shower together had a little steamy moment😏 and now we are getting ready ,while Wanda was in the bathroom brushing her hair I quickly snatched one of her hoodies we never really share clothes because we didn't want the team finding out but now I can take as many as I want , while putting on the hoodie I felt arms wrapped around me "you look so adorable in my clothes" she said kissing my neck "No marks Wands I have a mission in two days" I said turning round to kiss her
"Dammit but once your back I'm marking you" she said lifting me so that my feet was wrapped around her waist "Let's go get breakfast shall we" she said while walking downstairs never putting me down .

When we got downstairs we only saw Nat "Morning lovebirds " Nat said while flipping pancakes "Hey Tasha" I greeted "Hey Nat" Wanda said and She turned off the stove and walked over to where I was sitting on the counter with Wanda between my legs "You guys want pancakes?" she said moving the plate towards us when we nodded "You guys better wrap it up the others will be up soon" she said moving her fingers to indicate our position "Its fine Tasha, Wanda actually want to tell everyone"
I said kissing Wanda cheek She then giggled and buried her head in my neck "That's great I'm happy for both of you" Nat said walking to get the syrup "Wait Tasha can I have some?" I asked making grabby hands for the syrup" Bab- YN here I was going for it for you anyways " she said handing me the syrup and looking away "Its kinda funny seeing you try and hide the fact that you just called my girlfriend babe" Wanda said laughing , "I'm sorry Wands calling her that for four years its kinda a habit but I promise I'm not doing it for spite or to make you feel any way" she said looking down "Its fine Natasha as I told Y/N I get it" While they were talking I tried opening the syrup and it accidentally squirted (cheeky) all on Nat's Top "Tasha I'm so sorry" I said trying to get down from the table to help her, "No,No Stay its okay I was gonna change to go training anyways" Nat said getting up "I'll see you love birds later" Nat said existing "Bye Nat" me and Wanda said at the same time .

Wanda then held me in place and leaned her head back on my chest when I tried getting up "Your really cuddly today" I said kissing her forehead, she then lift up her head and started kissing me , we were in the kitchen making out when I heard a gasp I turned around to see the kid look at us shocked "Hey miss Y/L/N and miss Maximoff " he said and then speeded out of the kitchen to the living room.

Peter doesn't live at the compound he just comes and visit on the weekends , I looked at Wanda and we both started giggling "Love you beb but I got to go and train"
I said before giving her a final kiss and hopping down off the counter towards the training room .

Wanda's POV

After my girlfriend left I went into the living room and sat on the couch next to peter "Hey pete" I said turning to look at him when he didn't answer ,"Peter? Peter what's wrong ?" I said realizing he's ignoring me , but he stayed quite "Peter if you don't tell me I'm gonna read your mind" I said feeling anxious that the kid was ignoring me "I can't belive you would do that , I actually liked you miss maximoff " he said and then quickly left before I could ask him what he meant or read his mind , I stayed and watched TV and a little while, later everyone started coming downstairs "hey wiggle woo" Sam said sitting next to me a little too close for my liking Sam is always flirting with me
"Hey Sam" I said with an awkward smile "Sam leave her alone" I hear bucky say while walking in the living room with his breakfast "Back off buck " he said and moved closer to me before I could say anything my girlfriend stormed into the room her hair wet and her wearing another one of my hoodie she must have finished training early and went to take a bath , she walked over to me and straddled my lap and kissed me she then turned to Sam and said "Back off of my girl Sam" she said glaring at him.

" Woah you guys are dating " he said shouting catching the attention of Tony,Steve,Thor,Clint and Bruce they all walked into the kitchen and looked at us my girlfriend in my lap "I knew it" Tony said holding out his hands towards Clint and Clint slipped him a $30 dollar bill.
"Damn maximoff I didn't know you could pull Y/N" Tony said sitting in a couch followed by the others "Ahh I thought Y/N was just helping you settle down and was just being nice to you" Clint said " Nope she's my girlfriend for a bout three months now" I said proudly and then kissed my girlfriend again Well congrats everyone said and we thanked them I don't even know why I was so scared to tell them I looked down at my girlfriend that was cuddled into my chest and back at the team and thought maybe I actually belonged here "Hey babe do u want some water" I said looking down at her "That would be great thank you" I got up and went towards the kitchen .

Nat's POV

I walked into the living room to see everyone laughing ,smiling and watching television I walked over to Y/N and saw her laying down I lifted up her head and placed it on my lap "Hey guys" I said while getting comfy "Hey Natasha" they all responded and kept their focus on the TV , a second later Peter walked into the room went for the remote and paused their show "I have something to say to Natasha well Everyone" he said now standing in the middle of the room "Y/N is cheating on Natasha with Wanda " he said turning towards me with a sad look "I'm sorry Miss Romanoff but I caught them kissing in the kitchen earlier this morning" Everyone started laughing and the kid stood there looking confused "Me and Y/N aren't dating" I said "Ohh that's what you were talking about earlier" Wanda said walking in , she then came to the couch and stood there "May I have back MY girlfriend please" she said laughing "Of course" I say getting up to move to Y/N foot so Y/N could lay her head on Wanda's lap and Her feet on My lap "Damn Y/N really living everyone's dream" Bruce said laughing .
"I'm sorry guys" Peter said looking down "No its Okay , You were trying to help" I said "Snitch" Y/N said laughing.

We all stayed and Watch movie for the whole day .

1522 Words
Please vote or comment 🙃