Finally

Wanda's POV

"Hey babe" Y/N said from my neck and I kissed her forehead "What did the kiss mean are we getting back together" I ask and she looked up at me "As long as you promise not to cheat again" she said looking in my eyes "I promise I wouldn't ever dare to even think about it" I replied and we kissed "Good because if you do we are done no more chance" she said and I hum and hugged her just glad to have her back with me "The twins are still asleep weird" I say "Yeah they are really tired from yesterday" she say and I nod in agreement "I wish I could sleep that long'' she says and I smirk "I know what we can do and tired you out" I say and she roll her eyes playfully and got up and started walking to the bathroom "Are you gonna keep watching or join?" she asked and I ran out of bed into the bathroom laughing , we didn't do it we just had steamy make out session and we heard the twins and she was getting out of the shower "No don't go" I pouted and she giggled "Your sons need my attention more" she said and I blocked her way but the twins started knocking on the bathroom door "Mommy" they cried on the other side and I waved my hands and two towels appeared and I dried off and waved my hands again and I had on clothes, I kissed her one more time then made my outside to the twins "I'm sorry" I said shushing them and walking downstairs to mix their bottles but they kept on crying "What's wrong?" I asked and they just kept on crying and Y/N walked downstairs and they ran to her and she picked them and they stopped "Don't take it personal they are just use to me more I'm sorry for that'' she said and I nodded and she gave them their bottles and placed them in a chair and I started breakfast and she wrapped her arms around me and Sam walked in "Look at that the two love birds are back together" he said and I rolled my eyes and Bucky walked in, looked and shrugged and walk back into the living room and Y/N looked at me "He's upset about what I did big brother mode" I said "Do you want me to talk to him" she offered and I denied "I'll do it" I say and she took over breakfast and I walked over to the living room '' buck we need to talk" and I sat down "Look I didn't mean to cheat it was an accident, a stupid kiss that's all okay, I love Y/N with all my heart and I would never hurt her intentionally , I would die for her put me to the test'' I say and he actually smiled then turn serious "I swear if you ever hurt her again I'll make sure you don't live to see the light of day again" he said and I smiled "Good because I won't deserve to see it'' and I walked back into the kitchen to see the twins eating "let me take them for the day" I offer "What?" She asked "The twins I just want to have some alone time with them" and she nodded and kissed me "I'll go get them ready" she offered "I'll do just relax I think you should spend the day with Natasha" I tell her and she nodded and I took up the twins and headed to their rooms.
Y/N POV

I finished breakfast and sat down and started eating and after fifteen minutes they came down "OK we are gonna go now" she said and I kissed her and kissed their forehead " Be careful " I told them and they nodded,and left, "Hey tasha" I greeted "Hey what's up?" She said coming to sit beside me "I was hoping me,you and El could spend the day together pleaseee" I asked and she smiled "Sure" and I nod and made my way to Yelena "El, do you want to spend the day with me?" I asked knocking and she opened the door "Yeah let's go" and we walked downstairs "Nat we're ready" I say and Yelena pulled me away "You forgave Nat?" She asked and I smiled nervously "And Wanda" I said looking down "Hey I don't own you Y/N it was your choice stop letting people have a influnce on your choice " and I hugged her "I got to make up with Natasha Now" she said laughing and we walked out "Nat's car" I shouted and we ran to it and I got in the driver seat "Y/N" she glared "Pleaseeee" and She picked me up and put me in the passenger seat and I pouted and she started driving and I looked away "Y/N" she teases putting her hand on my thigh and when I didn't respond she moved it higher "OK Nat you win what?" I asked and she smiled "you gave in quick" she chuckled glancing from the road to me "Wand would kill me" I said and watch her eye widened "You guys are back together,I didn't know it was just friendly teasing" she said and I laughed "You're afraid of my girlfriend?" And she rolled her eyes "No just don't want to be the reason y'all break up again" she said and I laughed "Nah you're afraid of her" .

We spent the day together from shopping,To spa to carnival to fast food place,Walmart literally any place we drived by and wanted to go to and Yelena was so happy to have her sister back we are now headed home ,Nat made me drive back and I parked and we walked to the living romm "Mommy" the twins say running in and I picked them up placing one on each hip and walked up to kiss Wanda and she took one of the twins "How was your day?" She asked and I smirked and looked at Natasha and whispered in Wanda's ears and her eyes went red "Natasha" she spoke and Nat got up "Yeah suddenly I'm tired goodnight" she said kissing the twins forehead , me and Wanda laughed and I walked up to Yelena "I'm sorry I kept you from Nat ,you look so happy with her today" and her face turned sad " YN you didn't keep me from Natasha ,I made a choice because she hurt you,I'm happy to have her back yes but it was my desicion to let her go" she said and I hugged her "Goodnight ,Goodnight Wanda bye bye Nathan and AJ" she said walking out "bye bye auntie El" they said "Night El" me and Wanda said and made our way upstairs and changed "Did you guys have fun?" I asked and she started telling me about her day and I just smiled and looked down and the twins fell asleep and I moved to lay on Wanda's chest "Mmh Good night" and she giggled "You must be tired Good night" and we fell asleep.

1208 words
They are backkk
Don't forget to check out my other book😘