What gender would u like it to be ?

I woke up to Wanda's head on now my now kinda visible bump , I have been wearing hoodies and leggings to try and hide it I'm still kinda confuse how I'm showing that much at just one month and one week . I lightly shake Wanda awake "Hey babe I need you to get up ,Fury requested to speak to me" she groaned before sitting up and kissing me "Day by day I fall in love with your body more and more" and I laughed " Are you sure your not just in love with my big breast" and she playfully hit me "What no how dare you........ Okay maybe just a little but I do love your body and the idea of you bring a life into this world" she said laying on my chest "What gender do you want it to be?" I asked rubbing my hands on her arm "To be honest one is gonna be a boy and one a girl" and I looked at her confused "Wands how do u know we are having more than one" I said chuckling "Because I'm a twin and seeing as I got you pregnant with my powers its possible its twins" she said proudly
"Wands I can't manage two baby at a time" I said looking down at her chuckling "And you won't, you have me ,you definitely have Natasha and Yelena plus the rest of team" I nodded before getting up to shower with Wanda when we were finished I put on a yellow hoodie kissed her and Walked out "Hey buck" I said while walking into the meeting room ,
"Hey its good thing I saw you because I wanted to ask you something , Its none of my business but why haven't you been training lately" and I just stated calmly "I do only late at night also im not really feeling well" I said taking a seat "Hmm okay... So what are you doing in here?" he asked "Fury requested to see me ,you?" I said making my self comfortable in a position that won't hurt my back "Same fury called for me as well" As he said that fury walked in "Agent Y/L/N , James " he said greeting us before taking a seat "I have a mission and it involves both of you to go to a hydra base and get aS.H.I.E.L.D doctor they are holding hostage , you both know the base very well so that is why I want you both on this mission" and I started to panick I can't go back there worst while being pregnant, but how would fury reacted if I were pregnant I nodded before leaving ,Shit I can't tell wands I'm going on a mission she will kill me and so will Nat , I walked in my room to be greeted by Wanda eating breakfast and watching Sit com's "Hey I brought up breakfast" I sat down next to her eating the Egg,Bread,bacon,sausage and drinking hot chocolate tea when we were finished I layed my head on her shoulder "Hey you okay , What did fury need you for " she asked concerned " I missed the mission report we went on like around Four months ago" I lied laying down not making eye contact "Okay good how about I bring you out later for our eight anniversary" she said climbing in beside me "That would be great" I said and she kissed my forehead we watched movie until Wanda fell asleep and I took my time getting out of bed careful not to wake her.

I got my catsuit and my weapons into my bag and waked over to her to kiss her cheek "I'm so sorry but I promise I won't get injured or put our baby in danger " I got my stuffs and headed straight for the jet so I wouldn't be caught by Nat or Yelena .

I got on and Bucky was already there "let's get going shall we" he said while starting up the jet and putting it on auto-pilot, I soon realised I had to change into my catsuit it wasn't really tight but it would still show "Bucky don't freak out" I said walking out of the changing room he turned around and gasped " What the fuck Y/N your pregnant, We can't do this mission I can't put you guys in danger Wanda is gonna kill me ...wait you cheated--?" He said staring at me "What no how low do you think of me we had sex she used her powers and then bam" I said looking through a locker for Nat's- well Wanda's red jacket "No No No we are turning this jet around" he said walking to the control "Bucky don't I'll be fine I have 3 of my powers to help , if we don't do this the doctor dies" I said walking over to him "I'm sorry to say this but i can not risk both of you guys life for hers, we are going home and three I thought you had four powers" I sat back down loading my guns "Too late we are already here and yes three my baby is absorbing my teleportation" the jet landed shortly after at a safe distance " Fine stay here I'll be back" he said walking to the door "Bucky you can't do this without me , you take the guards I'll get the doctor" I said walking towards him " No" he responded "Would you rather me taking the guards" he shook his head "Fine let's go but please Y/N for the sake of both you and you child's life be careful, if you even get a bruise we are going home, god Wanda is gonna kill me "

We sneeked our way in and I turned invisible "I'll meet you back in 15" I said before going down a corridor I saw four guys there and I tried walking away without shooting so the others weren't alerted but then shots began firing alarming them I took out my gun shooting them in the head , I always shot in the head so I don't have any problems later If  they survived , I then made my way under the building , I got down there and saw the doctor tied to a chair gagged I looked around pointed my gun but saw no one I then turned visible and Walked towards her freeing her from the ropes but she started shaking her head no I pulled out the gag and she scream " No get out of here" but before I could react to what she was saying I felt a gun hitting my cheek making me stumble backwards I looked up and saw a man and felt my cheek bleeding I reached for my gun that I placed in my suit and he kicked it out he then grabbed my throat choking me lifting me up I then put my hand near his chest and fired my fire blast he was blast into a wall I dropped to my feet and starting untying the ropes again just to be met by a pain in my leg I looked down and saw me bleeding Fucking asshole shot me,
I grabbed my gun and fired three shots in his head "Let's go" I demanded grabbing the doctors hand I tried teleported but it still wouldn't work "Walking it is" I said holding her hands limping upstairs, we got there and saw bucky chocking the life out of someone "Bucky we got to go" I said  and he turned and looked at my with a relieved but angry face "I told you to be careful" he said lifting me up and taking the doctors wrist in one of his hand ,we made it outside and saw three guards and I blasted them , We made it to the jet and bucky started it.

Once we were in the air he used a knife to cut open the foot of my catsuit "Hey its gonna be okay doll" he said after I hissed at the pain The doctor came over and looked at it "Okay I'll have to remove the bullet,clean it and stitch" she said grabbing the medical kit "Just remove and clean it alone please" she nodded obeying my order I hissed at the pain when she started removing the bullet from a little bit up my knee , I held on to Bucky's metal arm and when she finished removing it she starting cleaning and I then healed it but it still hurted like a bitch "Let me still bandage it please , you saved my life " and I nodded telling her to go on I then removed my jacket because of how much I was sweating "Oh my God your pregnant " she said "Yes Yes now can you check if the baby's okay " I asked concerned "Of course" she then checked and told me everything was fine with them ,We were now on our way home.

Wanda POV

I woke up alone without my girlfriend and I walked downstairs looking for her "Hey guys have you seen Y/N" I said walking over to the group "She's on a mission with bucky, at hydra she didn't tell you?" Steve replied "She probably didn't want to see you sad when she was leaving" Sam chimed in .
Oh No I wasn't sad ,I was furious , Upset,Worried and disappointed and my eyes flashed red "You okay?" Thor asked and I just stormed out of the gaming room towards Nat's door and opened it to see her braiding Yelena's hair "Hey Wanda what's up" she asked "Y/N is on a mission at hydra" I said anger clear in my voice "What ?why would she risk that" Nat said getting up ,"I swear to god if she comes back with an injury --" we then heard the jet landing and the three off us ran out the room towards the main entrance , and then I say Y/N limping with her arms around bucky my anger forgotten I ran over to her to make sure she and the baby was okay I lifted her up bringing her inside on the couch"Hey are you okay" I said worried and panicking " I'm fine I just got a gun shot wound to the leg" and when I realized she was fine anger came over me again "What the fuck we're you thinking going on that mission you could have seriously been hurt more than this , you are fucking pregnant and What you do now  not only affects you but our baby" I said standing up shouting I was furious how could she put her self in danger and our unborn child ,because of the shouting the team came into the living room "You have to be more careful Y/N what if they shot you in your belly huh? Why would you even go on that mission knowing it was dangerous putting both you and them in harms way" I said looking at her she stayed quite with tears running down her face and I stopped shouting and held her "I don't want to lose you,both of you , can't you see how much I care and love for you , I don't want you getting hurt,you guys are the only thing I have left" I said softly rubbing a hand on her belly . We stayed like this hugging, me finally happy they're okay

"WAIT HOLD ON Y/N IS PREGNANT " THEY ALL SHOUTED

1928 WORDS
VOTE PLEASE
THANK YOU